January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

4,3,2, and 1 and when I'm on the mic the suckers run

When the beat changes
hhh.png

watching clips of this recently, its beautiful how Hulk described that match and was moved to almost tears when talking about how Andre put him over big time in that match

L.A. Park, Jerry Jarrett, Jimmy Hart, Bill Apter, Howard Finkel, Gary Hart and Yuji Nagata make up the 2018 class of the Wrestling Observer Hall of Fame.

To be inducted into the Hall of Fame, one must get at least 60 percent of the votes from their respective geographical region. Park came from Mexico, Jarrett, Jimmy Hart, Apter, Finkel and Gary Hart were modern era (still active on a major league basis after 1988) inductees from North America and Nagata was the lone inductee in Japan. There were no stars whose careers on top ended prior to 1988, nor inductees from the rest of the world.

Wrestlers are supposed to be judged on four major criteria, positive historical importance to the business, drawing power, in-ring ability and longevity. A Hall of Famer should be strong in all four of those categories, but if they were one of the dominant standouts on a worldwide basis is one of those categories they also should be voted in.

I would rather NOT see Kento vs. Tanahashi. They look too similar for me to want to see that in what might be the only crossOver card we get.

Styles make fights, I would rather see Suzuki vs. Kento

Back
Top Bottom