January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

Doesn't cover that busted face..
Just take a play out of DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican ‘s playbook. Make her put on face paint or a mask and Boom! Good to go!
B14C192C-F58E-4A04-A3A3-7E4D6898EFC5.gif

I'm watching NXT now and its laughable to me that there was discussion of having a WWE Horsewomen v. MMA Horsewomen match.

Ronda and The Basz are the goods and could more than hold their own against Sasha, Bayley, Charlotte and Becky; but female Big Cass and Roddy's marginally hot wife though:

200.gif

Those two ain't IT.

Ronda and Baszler being so good in a relatively short time doesn't help either, because it show just how big the gap is between the four women.

Speaking of IT, Io Shirai can get IT with her cute self.

I was wondering who that one chick reminded me of and it was Big Cass :rofl: both the other Horsewomen’s ring attire are terrible and low budget.

Going to be a painfully slow day at work man. :lol: Currently hungry and venturing down a rabbit hole of Early WCW and NWA promos. Might get my son from school early since he’s under the weather. Probably do some last minute Christmas shopping tonight. How about you?

In the same boat. I'm sure DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican can vouch, but as a teacher the last day before Christmas break is worthless. Even worse if you're at a grade school like me.

Going to be a painfully slow day at work man. :lol: Currently hungry and venturing down a rabbit hole of Early WCW and NWA promos. Might get my son from school early since he’s under the weather. Probably do some last minute Christmas shopping tonight. How about you?

Keep at it Uce. My day started at 3am this morning. Just picked up my kid from school and now about to get some lunch(first meal since lunch yesterday). Drop him off at the grandparents and then back to work till 6pm.

Happy to report Xmas shopping was done 2 weeks ago. Gifts are simple in my home so I’m glad.

Keep at it Uce. My day started at 3am this morning. Just picked up my kid from school and now about to get some lunch(first meal since lunch yesterday). Drop him off at the grandparents and then back to work till 6pm.

Happy to report Xmas shopping was done 2 weeks ago. Gifts are simple in my home so I’m glad.

Any 300-people potlucks for Christmas? I’m trying to see some spreads 8)

Back
Top Bottom