January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

Finally played a few matches on Fire Pro last night. Game seems easier than before? (DC confirm this)

Front grapples were pretty easy up to CPU 8. Still getting my timing right for back grapples though.

Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison you still play? Might want to smoke some of yall 8)

Amazed by the depth of your .gif knowledge

B89043C6-E6AA-48C6-9AE6-B41FCF642D91.gif

Finally played a few matches on Fire Pro last night. Game seems easier than before? (DC confirm this)

Front grapples were pretty easy up to CPU 8. Still getting my timing right for back grapples though.

Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison you still play? Might want to smoke some of yall 8)

I haven't played since they updated

Did they add the NJPW stuff?

I need to pick IT up again. When Spider-Man came out that took my full attention. Now NBA 2k has my attention and I’m gonna start tomb raider some time this week.

Back
Top Bottom