January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

Brother Case Case when will NTWTSS surveys go out? I’m about done with Christmas shopping in my personal life and I am def ready and excited for NTWTSS.

NXT, 205, MMC >>>>>

tenor.gif

We got any computer wise guys here?? I need help on choosing the right product for my needs IE designing, drawing, PS, lightroom, etc etc. Im looking at the samsung psurface pro right now PM if you know any of ths computer crap lol

We got any computer wise guys here?? I need help on choosing the right product for my needs IE designing, drawing, PS, lightroom, etc etc. Im looking at the samsung psurface pro right now PM if you know any of ths computer crap lol

If you're doing video editing too, you'll want something with at a least an above average gfx card and a good processor(the chip)

Makes a great difference lol

If you're doing video editing too, you'll want something with at a least an above average gfx card and a good processor(the chip)

Makes a great difference lol

Thats what i heard but i wont really be touching that stuff. My brother in law studied fimling so ill be using him if i need some work done lol

Brother Case Case when will NTWTSS surveys go out? I’m about done with Christmas shopping in my personal life and I am def ready and excited for NTWTSS.

Man I think I've only got about 5 or 6 guys signed up so far..Maybe @GenieInABottle can update the thread title to remind people to PM me if they want in on NTWTSS this year..

Back
Top Bottom