January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

F*** spectrum they almost tripled my internet bill once my promotion was over. F them.

6410551A-EE0A-4D0D-B0D6-A14EA26E13EA.jpeg

As the resident women’s wrestling mark I’m sick of the Bellas. So many talented women on the roster and they choose those two talentless hacks to ride the wave and be the face. :smh:

Switched 2 months ago and haven't looked back. Cable gone to so a slime balling :nthat:

Just got xfinity. Top internet package and a few channels for $70.
images

Spectrum was pushing $160 for 1 box and weak *** internet. :angry:

Not gonna lie I do miss the blonde but I’ll get used to the brunette. She Bae either way. She could have 6ix9ine rainbow hair and still be Bae.
Baemella hate :smh:
3C56B6A9-A754-4F44-8D97-64CCE02A0CFF.gif

Spectrum can EAD! Glad I’m rid of those ****ing scumbags

/rant

We had DirecTv and I loved it..But we had to switch cause Dtv/ATT didn't have fast enough internet in my area for my wife to be able to start working from home..Plus Spectrum is the only local company we could find that offered a landline for her work phone..Only good thing is there is no contract so as soon as Dtv/ATT upgrades the internet in our area we're switching back..Also about ready to completely cut the cord and go with just Hulu/Netflix..

We had DirecTv and I loved it..But we had to switch cause Dtv/ATT didn't have fast enough internet in my area for my wife to be able to start working from home..Plus Spectrum is the only local company we could find that offered a landline for her work phone..Only good thing is there is no contract so as soon as Dtv/ATT upgrades the internet in our area we're switching back..Also about ready to completely cut the cord and go with just Hulu/Netflix..

Yea I was stuck with them for years. They were the only ones that serviced my neighborhood. Smh
Cord cutting >>>>>

Back
Top Bottom