January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

I had to look up what Mania match he won was..Sad thing is I was at that WrestleMania and 1000% forgot he was anywhere on the card..lol

:lol:

Only the smark E fans will know Kenny though. I doubt the kids or “Mania” fans will know him.

whats this new wrestling fed headed by cody rhodes all about? will i be able to see it on tv?

Nobody knows yet..I'm assuming based on some tweets that they're putting on another PPV called Double or Nothing..

:lol:

Only the smark E fans will know Kenny though. I doubt the kids or “Mania” fans will know him.

What makes you say that?..Why wouldn't kids who are wrestling fans not use the greatest invention of the past century to look up wrestling content?..And what exactly is a "Mania fan"?

Interview with some no name guy who wrestles for a minor league company at a show nobody has ever heard..And somehow some way he's wrestling most y'alls GOAT..Why would Christopher waste his time being involved in such a joke of a show/promotion?..

..so how was SD? :lol:
Match was lit
Dv3oEskUUAA4PZI.jpg

What makes you say that?..Why wouldn't kids who are wrestling fans not use the greatest invention of the past century to look up wrestling content?..And what exactly is a "Mania fan"?

I think they’re looking up the E’s wrestling content, but not any other promotion’s wrestling content because they don’t know who those guys are. They don’t watch them every week on USA Network, so why should they care?

“Mania” fans are the ones who only come around for PPVs (specifically, WrestleMania) or go to shows that have Undertaker or H on the card for nostalgic purposes.

sorry to hear that homes

ive been battling depression for two decades

it wasnt until i accepted medication into my life that i really turned my life around

alot of people out there either dont want to out of fear or are embarrassed totake medication for depression but it really does help.

Thanks man. Keep winning your battle man.

While I don't think Kenny O has more exposure to the mainstream wrestling audience than Mojo, he definitely has a more dedicated/loyal fanbase. Without the corporate machine that is the WWE, Mojo would be just another guy.

BTW, yall really underestimate the power of the internet

I always think of the “IWC” like it’s the 90s and it’s a small group of people lucky enough to have aol:lol:

Becky/Cena's interaction was pretty funny

Sonya/Mandy/Naomi was entertaining, but it's funny that they basically came up with their own story-line by tweeting instead the "creative team" coming up with it.

The main event was good.

Didn't see anything else :lol:

I just watched the match with Sonya and Naomi aka Nyomi.

Vince trying to break up a happy marriage. :smh:

Graves was killing me with the commentary. "What a lucky guy." :lol:

Also TIL: Your opponent hitting you with a Jumping DDT can be used as your finisher.

I just watched the match with Sonya and Naomi aka Nyomi.

Vince trying to break up a happy marriage. :smh:

Graves was killing me with the commentary. "What a lucky guy." :lol:

Also TIL: Your opponent hitting you with a Jumping DDT can be used as your finisher.

Her finisher looked like it was supposed to be Matt Morgan’s Hellevator, but I’m not sure what happened :lol: it looked cool though, just seemed like a Naomi counter than anything else

Back
Top Bottom