January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

So those that think Omega is more popular than Mojo, why? Putting your bad wrestler/good wrestler bias aside

So those that think Omega is more popular than Mojo, why? Putting your bad wrestler/good wrestler bias aside

Cause Mojo is never on tv or ppv's or mentioned on the internet..Kenny is all over the damn place..

People gotta quit acting like WWE fans only watch WWE and never get on the internet and look up wrestling..The majority of WWE's fan base know what NJPW is, know who Kenny/Young Bucks/Okada/Naito are, and watch tons of content on YouTube..

Cause Mojo is never on tv or ppv's or mentioned on the internet..Kenny is all over the damn place..

People gotta quit acting like WWE fans only watch WWE and never get on the internet and look up wrestling..The majority of WWE's fan base know what NJPW is, know who Kenny/Young Bucks/Okada/Naito are, and watch tons of content on YouTube..
Ok, but this is based on the implication that a majority of fans who watch wwe also look up NJPW.

And Mojo WAS on TV, even if he's not now. In NXT and the main roster as the hype bros and won a Wrestlemania match.

While I don't think Kenny O has more exposure to the mainstream wrestling audience than Mojo, he definitely has a more dedicated/loyal fanbase. Without the corporate machine that is the WWE, Mojo would be just another guy.

BTW, yall really underestimate the power of the internet

They See him.

They see the figures.

Doesn't matter if they look for him

Mojo played football for UMD also

Like anyone watches UMD football..

I can safely say that I saw 100x's more Kenny Omega shirts at the past 3 WrestleManias than I seen or heard anything about Mojo..

Plus Kenny is the Champion of the 2 largest wrestling company in the world..

Plus Kenny is the Champion of the 2 largest wrestling company in the world..
New Japaense is not like WCW. IT is the minor leagues. IT is barely more popular than ROH or CMLL or whatever other minor league promotion you want to compare IT to. IT isn't even in WWE's stratosphere.

While I don't think Kenny O has more exposure to the mainstream wrestling audience than Mojo, he definitely has a more dedicated/loyal fanbase. Without the corporate machine that is the WWE, Mojo would be just another guy.

BTW, yall really underestimate the power of the internet
This is an ENTIRELY different point.

WWE is free to watch on TV all across the world

NJPW requires you to pay to watch on the Internet

So, more people will know who a WWE wrestler is worldwide than a NJPW one.

Happy New Year NTWT fam. Woke up to some terrible news that my cousin decided to end her life last night, so I’m just sitting here in shock. She was battling depression, so I’m sure that played a role in it. If there is anyone you know, or even yourself, dealing with depression, or anything else, please don’t be afraid to talk about it or get help.
sorry to hear that homes

ive been battling depression for two decades

it wasnt until i accepted medication into my life that i really turned my life around

alot of people out there either dont want to out of fear or are embarrassed totake medication for depression but it really does help.

Ok, but this is based on the implication that a majority of fans who watch wwe also look up NJPW.

And Mojo WAS on TV, even if he's not now. In NXT and the main roster as the hype bros and won a Wrestlemania match.

But most of you guys always assume that WWE's fans are stupid and only know WWE's product..That's kinda silly IMO..Most wrestling fans look up content online and know who alot of wrestlers outside the US are..They know what NJPW and ROH are..They know what the Fite app is..They watch tons of wrestling related stuff on Youtube..

I had to look up what Mania match he won was..Sad thing is I was at that WrestleMania and 1000% forgot he was anywhere on the card..lol

Back
Top Bottom