January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

I mean, he knows his worth/value, he would rather not get lost in the shuffle with a big organization.

I don't blame him
Idk, what he did was akin to and1 leaving streetball for the nba, falling into the middle of the pack, and then going back to streetball so he could be the bigger fish in the pond.

A wrestling GOD

He was such a great heel. People don't want to admit because of how much of a jerk he is

Maybe one of the last great heels we had. Nothing cool about him, you didn’t want to be him, you didn’t want to cheer him just cause you appreciated his grind coming up. You just wanted to see a rich racist Texan/NYer get his *** kicked, and he had legit heat

I would do unspeakable things to her. I don't care if her titty meat is crooked. They gonna be straight by the time I'm done sucking on them thangs

Maybe one of the last great heels we had. Nothing cool about him, you didn’t want to be him, you didn’t want to cheer him just cause you appreciated his grind coming up. You just wanted to see a rich racist Texan/NYer get his *** kicked, and he had legit heat

And he always found the means (usually nefariously) to secure a victory. Crowd used to be heated :lol:

The match was whatever but the ending was creative :lol:

Back
Top Bottom