January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

Good morning, NTWT

And thank you for the morning dose of videos, @6 Rings G.O.A.T.

6ABFF34A-59B2-447A-A57D-EE2AAA8EB140.gif

first time in japan around the holidays. they go nuts for lights and do these big displays called illuminations. spent xmas eve in japan, flew home and spent xmas eve here in hawaii with the fam. i’m still jet lagged and tired but my son is wide awake.
77046035-FB0E-4E38-B9E4-0EBD8A7B603C.jpeg
Go to the RIZIN show man. Or a wrestling show. How long are you there?

Merry Christmas NTWT and thanks so much to my Secret Santa. Not sure who you are, but they are from Dayton, so @ me when you see this.

19C43CB1-1062-40E7-A607-DB233242664C.jpeg
HHHdatMan.gif

Sorry for the double up on the AJ shirt..I got ya 2 shirts from HT and when I checked out they said I get another one for free and the blue AJ shirt was the only other wrestling shirt they had in your size..I figured you wouldn't mind to have two different colors..Hope you had a great Christmas brother DirtiestNDaTownship..

Watching Smackdown right now and the crowd sounds like they just pulled in sounds from WWE2K... For the Mustafa Ali/Cien Almas match, it sounds like there's a consistent roar or sound in the background yet every angle shows no one in the crowd actually reacting.

HHHdatMan.gif

Sorry for the double up on the AJ shirt..I got ya 2 shirts from HT and when I checked out they said I get another one for free and the blue AJ shirt was the only other wrestling shirt they had in your size..I figured you wouldn't mind to have two different colors..Hope you had a great Christmas brother DirtiestNDaTownship..

Preciate everything bruh, and you're right, I don't mind having 2 different colors. I hope your Christmas was great as well Case.

If any NT'ers will be out there, DM me on IG or PM me on here, we can throw a few drinks back, first time going to Phx/Scottsdale area.

Back
Top Bottom