January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

Thank you very much to my Secret Santa this year, very much appreciated!!!
(Don't know why the pic posted sideways)

7E3D7BBE-77F4-4C44-A45D-5E5B8FC15988.jpeg

The POST Wrestling Christmas Show 2018 - POST Wrestling | WWE NXT NJPW UFC Podcasts, News & Reviews https://www.postwrestling.com/2018/12/24/the-post-wrestling-christmas-show-2018/ Welcome to the annual POST Wrestling CHRISTMAS SHOW with John Pollockand Wai Ting. In their largest show ever, John and Wai reflect on the launch of POST Wrestling one year ago welcoming many guests to discuss 2018 including: Dan Lovranski, Braden Herrington, Davie Portman, John Ramdeen, Robin Black, Scrump, Tom Lawlor, Brian Mann, Nate Milton, Marc Raimondi, Benno, Oli Court, Martin Bushby, PCO, Damian Abraham, WH Park, Chris Charlton and Dave Meltzer.

I like that they're taking AJ in a new direction because he hasn't been too interesting in a while, but that segment just came completely out of left field :lol:
It is just disrespectful to one of the best of the last 25 years. It is insulting to the fans and insulting to the talent.

I really hope the XFL takes off so Vince can be distracted man.

The amount of talent on this roster and how they produce their work is so frustrating.

SD is cool, but in general, it is sad man.

#RIPWCW

Back
Top Bottom