James Harrison is a wild man

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Forget Deebo, he's more like Bishop. I can see him saying something like, "I am crazy. But you know what else, I don't give a %!@*."
laugh.gif

this

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Forget Deebo, he's more like Bishop. I can see him saying something like, "I am crazy. But you know what else, I don't give a %!@*."
laugh.gif

this

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

james_harrison.png

Yo Godell, when u said that i was crazy..i was kinda trippin right.....but now.....

james-harrison.jpg

you right.....i am crazy..but you know what else............

I dont give a @%%#!

dianasteelers0831aa_500.jpg

I dont give a @%%# about you!!..i dont give a @%%# about Benny..and i dont give a @%%# about no fans either!!

laugh.gif

this

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

james_harrison.png

Yo Godell, when u said that i was crazy..i was kinda trippin right.....but now.....

james-harrison.jpg

I dont give a @%%#!

dianasteelers0831aa_500.jpg

I dont give a @%%# about you!!..i dont give a @%%# about Benny..and i dont give a @%%# about no fans either!!

The stuff about team mates was wrong...

But what is wrong with what he said about VY and Drew Brees. Its true.

The stuff about team mates was wrong...

But what is wrong with what he said about VY and Drew Brees. Its true.

I'm sorry, but why do the players hate Goodell so much? Isn't he hired by the owners?

I'm sorry, but why do the players hate Goodell so much? Isn't he hired by the owners?

Although I agree with his comments, it is a shame that he threw a couple of his teammates under the bus publicly. This should have been in-house. What he said about the commissioner was on point and he said it out of frustration. I believe that the commissioner was in for him. Some of those fines was just ridicious.

And the photo with the two guns shows how a tough guy he really is, but not really, it just makes him dangerous (although I would not want any parts with him). He is a bad role model to kids. Maybe he does not care.

Although I agree with his comments, it is a shame that he threw a couple of his teammates under the bus publicly. This should have been in-house. What he said about the commissioner was on point and he said it out of frustration. I believe that the commissioner was in for him. Some of those fines was just ridicious.

And the photo with the two guns shows how a tough guy he really is, but not really, it just makes him dangerous (although I would not want any parts with him). He is a bad role model to kids. Maybe he does not care.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

But nothing he said was really "wrong"

So, you agree with this:

Harrison also questions whether a black player is punished more for a hard hit on a white player than the opposite.

"I slammed Vince Young on his head and paid five grand, but just touched Drew Brees and that was 20," Harrison said. "You think black players don't see this s--- and lose all respect for Goodell?"

Yes. Vick gets it the worse without  any punishment for those who hit him.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

But nothing he said was really "wrong"

So, you agree with this:

Harrison also questions whether a black player is punished more for a hard hit on a white player than the opposite.

"I slammed Vince Young on his head and paid five grand, but just touched Drew Brees and that was 20," Harrison said. "You think black players don't see this s--- and lose all respect for Goodell?"

Yes. Vick gets it the worse without  any punishment for those who hit him.

James Harrison is just an idiot/loose cannon. Dude is trying to throw his QB under the bus but lets not forget this dude only had 1 tackle during the superbowl. Talk about a non factor. And I am tired of hearing how he gets "picked on" and how he got fined more for the hit on Brees than Young, dude is a repeat offender, each time he goes against the rules the fine is going to go up more, regardless of the race of the player he hit. Dude needs to calm down and learn how to play the right way instead of going of like a moron.

James Harrison is just an idiot/loose cannon. Dude is trying to throw his QB under the bus but lets not forget this dude only had 1 tackle during the superbowl. Talk about a non factor. And I am tired of hearing how he gets "picked on" and how he got fined more for the hit on Brees than Young, dude is a repeat offender, each time he goes against the rules the fine is going to go up more, regardless of the race of the player he hit. Dude needs to calm down and learn how to play the right way instead of going of like a moron.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

laugh.gif

this

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dont give a @%%#!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That'd be the last time anyone sees Harrison. Goodell gonna deal with him a la David "I Know Where the Bodies Are Buried" Stern.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

laugh.gif

this

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dont give a @%%#!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That'd be the last time anyone sees Harrison. Goodell gonna deal with him a la David "I Know Where the Bodies Are Buried" Stern.

Back
Top Bottom