James Harrison is a wild man

I knew this _ had some screws loose but wow. He dont give a @#$% about nothin.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Everybody wants loyalty from the athletes in sports but no one says anything when teams don't show any #Loyalty...

"Team trade players and uproot their families. People are losing their jobs bcuz of lockouts. But when a player chooses to sign...

...somewhere else then he's not loyal. Teams r firing people & not renewing contracts becuz of a lockout, that they imposed. Is that loyal?

These people have families & bills too. It's not just about the athletes. The only loyal people in sports are the fans for the most part...

...If u want loyalty then 1st u must show some loyalty. The lockout should be between the athletes and ownership. It's already sad that...

...fans & other entities are going to suffer but loyalty needs to be shown to someone. Firing people who were doing a good job to save...

...money during a lockout u imposed is not cool. #NoLoyalty #ThatIsAll #NBALockout "

What does this have to do with the price of tea in China? 

Everybody wants loyalty from the athletes in sports but no one says anything when teams don't show any #Loyalty...

"Team trade players and uproot their families. People are losing their jobs bcuz of lockouts. But when a player chooses to sign...

...somewhere else then he's not loyal. Teams r firing people & not renewing contracts becuz of a lockout, that they imposed. Is that loyal?

These people have families & bills too. It's not just about the athletes. The only loyal people in sports are the fans for the most part...

...If u want loyalty then 1st u must show some loyalty. The lockout should be between the athletes and ownership. It's already sad that...

...fans & other entities are going to suffer but loyalty needs to be shown to someone. Firing people who were doing a good job to save...

...money during a lockout u imposed is not cool. #NoLoyalty #ThatIsAll #NBALockout "

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I need a nap. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I need a nap. 
laugh.gif

as a diehard steeler fan man .. I dislike the throwing of the teammates under the bus.. It's evident that nobody likes big ben on that team.. even before the rape charge and that's cool but i think the on the field shots were unnecessary toward teammates (if the reporter didn't twist them) On another note I think that Harrison speaks his mind and in this day and age you get ridiculed for doing that as a pro athlete.. Goddell is a puppet though and that was evident by all of the hypocrisies that our team faced last year.. Ben getting punched in the face, heath miller practically paralyzed and so on and so forth.. then we push a qb to the ground and there's an uproar.. certainly a double standard is shown toward the steel city..

as a diehard steeler fan man .. I dislike the throwing of the teammates under the bus.. It's evident that nobody likes big ben on that team.. even before the rape charge and that's cool but i think the on the field shots were unnecessary toward teammates (if the reporter didn't twist them) On another note I think that Harrison speaks his mind and in this day and age you get ridiculed for doing that as a pro athlete.. Goddell is a puppet though and that was evident by all of the hypocrisies that our team faced last year.. Ben getting punched in the face, heath miller practically paralyzed and so on and so forth.. then we push a qb to the ground and there's an uproar.. certainly a double standard is shown toward the steel city..

Ey, I rather be around a dude who keep it 100 than around a dude who keeps his feelings about me to himself. I bet if those players asked him how they felt about their performance in the Super Bowl he would've told them the same thing. Dude got asked questions and he answered them, nothing at all wrong about it to me. And everybody in this thread knows dude is telling the truth. And I don't think he threw his teammates under the bus, he told the truth. Hell we all seen the Super Bowl and other Steelers games on tv, and we all probably thought the same thing he does.

Far as how he played in the Super Bowl, anybody who is a real football fan knows the type of offense the Packers run was a terrible match up for the Steelers linebackers. How the hell linebackers gonna cover 5 wide receivers who are all legitimate 1's and 2's

I say all this and I hate the Steelers, I'm a Browns fan.

Ey, I rather be around a dude who keep it 100 than around a dude who keeps his feelings about me to himself. I bet if those players asked him how they felt about their performance in the Super Bowl he would've told them the same thing. Dude got asked questions and he answered them, nothing at all wrong about it to me. And everybody in this thread knows dude is telling the truth. And I don't think he threw his teammates under the bus, he told the truth. Hell we all seen the Super Bowl and other Steelers games on tv, and we all probably thought the same thing he does.

Far as how he played in the Super Bowl, anybody who is a real football fan knows the type of offense the Packers run was a terrible match up for the Steelers linebackers. How the hell linebackers gonna cover 5 wide receivers who are all legitimate 1's and 2's

I say all this and I hate the Steelers, I'm a Browns fan.

I just keep hearing 'That's MY BIKE' in my head and see him pedaling away from practice

I just keep hearing 'That's MY BIKE' in my head and see him pedaling away from practice

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

i mean i think people are full aware of his feelings toward the commish. but the comments on big ben and teammates...unbelievable. and unacceptable to do it in this fashion.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

i mean i think people are full aware of his feelings toward the commish. but the comments on big ben and teammates...unbelievable. and unacceptable to do it in this fashion.

Back
Top Bottom