James Harrison is a wild man

Not a single %$*! was given. At all. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The dude's got a couple screws loose...

He's like the friend at the bar that stays getting everyone into some %@*+ because he's got no damn filter.
laugh.gif

The dude's got a couple screws loose...

He's like the friend at the bar that stays getting everyone into some %@*+ because he's got no damn filter.
laugh.gif

He had to have been misquoted.

He's a professional athlete. There's no way he doesn't know you're not suppose to air your CURRENT teammates out.

Only explanation I can think of is that he knows his career is coming to an end anyway, so no point in putting up a front.

He's a professional athlete. There's no way he doesn't know you're not suppose to air your CURRENT teammates out.

Only explanation I can think of is that he knows his career is coming to an end anyway, so no point in putting up a front.

This is Silverback. This is Deebo. He is terrifying in life and on the field. Crazy thing is he doesn't even care or filter for the Rooneys. The only man I've seen him listen to is soft spoken **** LeBeau. Heck of a football player, but this team will be fine with or without him. Nit it somehow came down to him or Lamarr, James would be moved. But nothing new, people are terrified of this guy...and should be

Now this is a Steeler off season of late, sheeshSad thing is he has some good points but they will be ignored due to the entire message

This is Silverback. This is Deebo. He is terrifying in life and on the field. Crazy thing is he doesn't even care or filter for the Rooneys. The only man I've seen him listen to is soft spoken **** LeBeau. Heck of a football player, but this team will be fine with or without him. Nit it somehow came down to him or Lamarr, James would be moved. But nothing new, people are terrified of this guy...and should be

Now this is a Steeler off season of late, sheeshSad thing is he has some good points but they will be ignored due to the entire message

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I can roll with him saying everything EXCEPT, talking about his own teammates.

He stepped over the line right there.

bad bidness

this.....but who gon *++% wit him???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

edit: from the article: 
“There’s snakes out there. I grabbed a rattler by his tail and threw him over the fence last month.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I can roll with him saying everything EXCEPT, talking about his own teammates.

He stepped over the line right there.

bad bidness

this.....but who gon *++% wit him???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

edit: from the article: 
“There’s snakes out there. I grabbed a rattler by his tail and threw him over the fence last month.

Originally Posted by Aze201

Misquoted? You remember this:
Harrison, the NFL Defensive Player of the Year, says he'll skip the Super Bowl champion's visit to the White House to meet President Barack Obama on Thursday, just as he did when the Steelers were honored by President George W. Bush in June 2006.

"I don't feel the need to go, actually," Harrison told Pittsburgh station WTAE-TV. "I don't feel like it's that big a deal to me."

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-pro-bowl/09000d5d80e99922/2008-Best-of-James-Harrison?campaign=ec0009
NFL.com Video

Highlights of the best moments from James Harrison in 2008.

Harrison doesn't believe the invitation is all that special, saying if the Steelers hadn't beaten the Cardinals 27-23 with a last-minute rally, "He [Obama] would have invited Arizona."

All of those hits to the head over the years have given him diarrhea of the mouth.

Originally Posted by Aze201

Misquoted? You remember this:
Harrison, the NFL Defensive Player of the Year, says he'll skip the Super Bowl champion's visit to the White House to meet President Barack Obama on Thursday, just as he did when the Steelers were honored by President George W. Bush in June 2006.

"I don't feel the need to go, actually," Harrison told Pittsburgh station WTAE-TV. "I don't feel like it's that big a deal to me."

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-pro-bowl/09000d5d80e99922/2008-Best-of-James-Harrison?campaign=ec0009
NFL.com Video

Highlights of the best moments from James Harrison in 2008.

Harrison doesn't believe the invitation is all that special, saying if the Steelers hadn't beaten the Cardinals 27-23 with a last-minute rally, "He [Obama] would have invited Arizona."

All of those hits to the head over the years have given him diarrhea of the mouth.

Originally Posted by Crispy Cream

I'm not surprised by this. James Harrison don't care, word to the honey badger.

i was gonna say this @!+@$ is the new honey badger
roll.gif
 james harrison dont care. james harrison dont give a +@%%
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crispy Cream

I'm not surprised by this. James Harrison don't care, word to the honey badger.

i was gonna say this @!+@$ is the new honey badger
roll.gif
 james harrison dont care. james harrison dont give a +@%%
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom