James Harrison is a wild man

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Harrison is supposed to be sportscenter at 5 later today

i expect a full back pedal
are you kidding me? that pea brained fool probably doesn't even realize what he said was wrong
laugh.gif

the manner in which he said it, i should say, was wrong

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

are you kidding me? that pea brained fool probably doesn't even realize what he said was wrong
laugh.gif

i don't think he'll apologize to Goodell, but at least to his teammates.

so i guess a half back pedal.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif

i don't think he'll apologize to Goodell, but at least to his teammates.

so i guess a half back pedal.

I expect Harrison's fututre to change, the Steelers already have his replacement in line.

Who would that be??

Yall better start this season quick. Gave these players way, way to much free time.
  That's what I've been saying as well.  An idle mind is the devil's workshop.  Ray Lewis already told us what will happen next.

With anybody else I would say yeah, but with Harrison I highly doubt it.

I expect Harrison's fututre to change, the Steelers already have his replacement in line.

Who would that be??

Yall better start this season quick. Gave these players way, way to much free time.
  That's what I've been saying as well.  An idle mind is the devil's workshop.  Ray Lewis already told us what will happen next.

With anybody else I would say yeah, but with Harrison I highly doubt it.

On the 2004 season:
“I should have another ring. We were the best team in football in 2004, but the Patriots, who we beat during the regular season, stole our signals and picked up 90 percent of our blitzes [in the AFC title game]. They got busted for it later, but, hey, they’re Goodell’s boys, so he slapped ‘em $500,000 and burned the tapes. Was he going to rescind their Super Bowls? Man, hell no!

On the 2004 season:
“I should have another ring. We were the best team in football in 2004, but the Patriots, who we beat during the regular season, stole our signals and picked up 90 percent of our blitzes [in the AFC title game]. They got busted for it later, but, hey, they’re Goodell’s boys, so he slapped ‘em $500,000 and burned the tapes. Was he going to rescind their Super Bowls? Man, hell no!

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Who would that be??

That would be either Jason Worilds, Stevenson Slyvester, or maybe Chris Carter (rookie). Of course that all depends if Woodley stays, he was tagged for this year. Or, more likely, they'll find some random undrafted dude, like they did with Harrison or a late round pick will blossom. 

EDIT: Finding a replacement for Harrison doesn't worry. It's the DBs that scare the hell outta me.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Who would that be??

That would be either Jason Worilds, Stevenson Slyvester, or maybe Chris Carter (rookie). Of course that all depends if Woodley stays, he was tagged for this year. Or, more likely, they'll find some random undrafted dude, like they did with Harrison or a late round pick will blossom. 

EDIT: Finding a replacement for Harrison doesn't worry. It's the DBs that scare the hell outta me.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

On the 2004 season:

How he gonna $!*# on Bathroom Ben like he did anything to stop Aaron Rodgers from torching them in the Super Bowl?

But his quotables are still appreciated though
laugh.gif

How he gonna $!*# on Bathroom Ben like he did anything to stop Aaron Rodgers from torching them in the Super Bowl?

But his quotables are still appreciated though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

On the 2004 season:

Hard Knocks: Pittsburgh Steelers. That's good TV right there. We can see how the drama unfolds. *

Do it HBO.

*Assuming Harrison is still on the team.

Hard Knocks: Pittsburgh Steelers. That's good TV right there. We can see how the drama unfolds. *

Do it HBO.

*Assuming Harrison is still on the team.

This guy
roll.gif
roll.gif

He talks about Ben in the Super Bowl, fine, but this %+%#@ had a grand total of one tackle and the D got burnt the whole game. Green Bay went to work on our D and had their WR's not dropped a number of passes, it would've been much worse.

He's not "wrong" in what he said, but he didn't need to say it. Oh well, it's just another off-season in Pittsburgh...

This guy
roll.gif
roll.gif

He talks about Ben in the Super Bowl, fine, but this %+%#@ had a grand total of one tackle and the D got burnt the whole game. Green Bay went to work on our D and had their WR's not dropped a number of passes, it would've been much worse.

He's not "wrong" in what he said, but he didn't need to say it. Oh well, it's just another off-season in Pittsburgh...

Back
Top Bottom