James Harrison is a wild man

This has been an off-season to forget about for the Pittsburgh Steelers organization.  Looks like the list of events just keeps piling up.  The thing is though, as it appears now nobody is going to step to Harrison and speak ill-will, they know the deal.

Harrison also criticizes other NFL execs, Patriots-turned-commentators Rodney Harrison and Tedy Bruschi ("clowns"), 
My man!!  I applaud Harrison for this statement at least.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

[h1][/h1]
He even rips teammates Rashard Mendenhall ("fumble machine") and Ben Roethlisberger for their performances in the Super Bowl loss.
"Hey, at least throw a pick on their side of the field instead of asking the D to bail you out again. Or hand the ball off and stop trying to act like Peyton Manning. You ain't that and you know it, man; you just get paid like he does," he said, referring to Roethlisberger's two interceptions in the game.

Hand it off to the guy you just called fumble machine tho? 
laugh.gif

The red comment has me in tears. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ben probably cant even say anything about it either. harrison would just ignore that red jersey and plant his $!# if he did

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

[h1][/h1]
He even rips teammates Rashard Mendenhall ("fumble machine") and Ben Roethlisberger for their performances in the Super Bowl loss.
"Hey, at least throw a pick on their side of the field instead of asking the D to bail you out again. Or hand the ball off and stop trying to act like Peyton Manning. You ain't that and you know it, man; you just get paid like he does," he said, referring to Roethlisberger's two interceptions in the game.

Hand it off to the guy you just called fumble machine tho? 
laugh.gif

The red comment has me in tears. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ben probably cant even say anything about it either. harrison would just ignore that red jersey and plant his $!# if he did

I mean, I guess he shouldn't have said it in print (really only the %%@# about Ben and Mendenhall). But nothing he said was really "wrong"

I mean, I guess he shouldn't have said it in print (really only the %%@# about Ben and Mendenhall). But nothing he said was really "wrong"

CP1708 wrote:
eek.gif

His own teammates, the commish, and then racism all in the same rant. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Wooooooooooo, this is going to be good.  Someone get that man a reality show so we can really find out what's on his mind. 

i swear i read that and said hes going in!!! then i remember he plays for the STEELERS!
laugh.gif

dude straight throw his QB under the bus. the kid Harrison is off, you can just tell. hes demeanor is just weird.

CP1708 wrote:
eek.gif

His own teammates, the commish, and then racism all in the same rant. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Wooooooooooo, this is going to be good.  Someone get that man a reality show so we can really find out what's on his mind. 

i swear i read that and said hes going in!!! then i remember he plays for the STEELERS!
laugh.gif

dude straight throw his QB under the bus. the kid Harrison is off, you can just tell. hes demeanor is just weird.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

This has been an off-season to forget about for the Pittsburgh Steelers organization.  Looks like the list of events just keeps piling up.  The thing is though, as it appears now nobody is going to step to Harrison and speak ill-will, they know the deal.

Actually the last 3,4 off-seasons have been bad, but the Steelers always gone deep into the playoffs (2 SB appearances). And no one can talk Harrison now (lockout). I expect Harrison's fututre to change, the Steelers already have his replacement in line.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Actually the last 3,4 off-seasons have been bad, but the Steelers always gone deep into the playoffs (2 SB appearances). And no one can talk Harrison now (lockout). I expect Harrison's fututre to change, the Steelers already have his replacement in line.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Hmm, a black man calling his ultra boss the devil? That is new.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Harrison is an idiot...this is nothing new. We all know that the rules set in place to "protect" the QB are some bull....but, he REALLY is talking outta his #$%.

Don't know if anyone will step to him tho...he's crazy.
laugh.gif

Why exactly is he an idiot? Is there anything he is saying that you disagree with or the fact that he is speaking (so much and so violently) is what makes him an idiot?
He's just dumb....hell of a football player, but dumb. 

case in point:

"This is how I feel -- if you want to see the Pittsburgh Steelers, invite us when we don't win the Super Bowl. As far as I'm concerned, he [Obama] would've invited Arizona if they had won," said Harrison.

But nothing he said was really "wrong"

So, you agree with this:

Harrison also questions whether a black player is punished more for a hard hit on a white player than the opposite.

"I slammed Vince Young on his head and paid five grand, but just touched Drew Brees and that was 20," Harrison said. "You think black players don't see this s--- and lose all respect for Goodell?"

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Hmm, a black man calling his ultra boss the devil? That is new.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Harrison is an idiot...this is nothing new. We all know that the rules set in place to "protect" the QB are some bull....but, he REALLY is talking outta his #$%.

Don't know if anyone will step to him tho...he's crazy.
laugh.gif

Why exactly is he an idiot? Is there anything he is saying that you disagree with or the fact that he is speaking (so much and so violently) is what makes him an idiot?
He's just dumb....hell of a football player, but dumb. 

case in point:

"This is how I feel -- if you want to see the Pittsburgh Steelers, invite us when we don't win the Super Bowl. As far as I'm concerned, he [Obama] would've invited Arizona if they had won," said Harrison.

But nothing he said was really "wrong"

So, you agree with this:

Harrison also questions whether a black player is punished more for a hard hit on a white player than the opposite.

"I slammed Vince Young on his head and paid five grand, but just touched Drew Brees and that was 20," Harrison said. "You think black players don't see this s--- and lose all respect for Goodell?"

Yall better start this season quick. Gave these players way, way to much free time.

Yall better start this season quick. Gave these players way, way to much free time.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Harrison is supposed to be sportscenter at 5 later today

i expect a full back pedal
are you kidding me? that pea brained fool probably doesn't even realize what he said was wrong
laugh.gif

the manner in which he said it, i should say, was wrong

Back
Top Bottom