James Harrison is a wild man

Originally Posted by University of Nike

On the 2004 season:
“I should have another ring. We were the best team in football in 2004, but the Patriots, who we beat during the regular season, stole our signals and picked up 90 percent of our blitzes [in the AFC title game]. They got busted for it later, but, hey, they’re Goodell’s boys, so he slapped ‘em $500,000 and burned the tapes. Was he going to rescind their Super Bowls? Man, hell no!

Originally Posted by University of Nike

On the 2004 season:
“I should have another ring. We were the best team in football in 2004, but the Patriots, who we beat during the regular season, stole our signals and picked up 90 percent of our blitzes [in the AFC title game]. They got busted for it later, but, hey, they’re Goodell’s boys, so he slapped ‘em $500,000 and burned the tapes. Was he going to rescind their Super Bowls? Man, hell no!

must be that time of the month for him
laugh.gif

Poor James, they stoleded his signals so then he couldn't cheap shot nobody anymo, awwww. 

"we were the best team, we beat them in the regular season"  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If you readin this somewhere James, I'm sorry, I was only kidding, don't kill me. 
laugh.gif

Poor James, they stoleded his signals so then he couldn't cheap shot nobody anymo, awwww. 

"we were the best team, we beat them in the regular season"  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If you readin this somewhere James, I'm sorry, I was only kidding, don't kill me. 
laugh.gif

Just a couple weeks ago dmxfury was sayin' besides the Mendelhall incident it had been a quiet offseason for the Steelers. 

Welp,...
laugh.gif

Just a couple weeks ago dmxfury was sayin' besides the Mendelhall incident it had been a quiet offseason for the Steelers. 

Welp,...
laugh.gif

I can roll with him saying everything EXCEPT, talking about his own teammates.

He stepped over the line right there.

bad bidness

bad bidness

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

bad bidness

this.....but who gon *++% wit him???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

edit: from the article: 
“There’s snakes out there. I grabbed a rattler by his tail and threw him over the fence last month.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

bad bidness

this.....but who gon *++% wit him???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

edit: from the article: 
“There’s snakes out there. I grabbed a rattler by his tail and threw him over the fence last month.

Funny seeing him calling out Ben and Rashards performance in the SuperBowl yet he only had one tackle 
grin.gif
. Dude's a clown.

Funny seeing him calling out Ben and Rashards performance in the SuperBowl yet he only had one tackle 
grin.gif
. Dude's a clown.

Back
Top Bottom