Is it just me, or do yall get annoyed when GIRLS talk SPORTS?!

girls are dumb as hell when it comes to sports...they're not annoying, they're just annoyed when guys talk about sports because they just don't know anything..it's the same thing when girls couldn't just stop talking about themselves..

girls are dumb as hell when it comes to sports...they're not annoying, they're just annoyed when guys talk about sports because they just don't know anything..it's the same thing when girls couldn't just stop talking about themselves..

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I have a good memory. Trust, I don't follow you around. Your posts seem to find the threads I enter. Keep characterizing NT and S&T even though you are relatively new. We already have an established member who hates on most NTers (insert your favorite USC grad here). No need to have two people vying for the same role.
happy.gif

I wasn't even going to chime into this thread until I saw this. Nice to see you stay on my sack dsk, can't keep my name out of your mouth.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

To find a woman who's genuinely interested in sports has been hard for me and i didnt mind when they weren't interested in sports.
I do hate when girls watch sports and try to talk to me about it on some "Did you see the game? _____ is cute". 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

My girl is a Lakers fan and she knows bball and used to play so her and I go back and forth since I'm a Knicks fan. Got me tix to the Knicks/Hornets game on March 2nd for CMas 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

She sounds like a keeper to me.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

To find a woman who's genuinely interested in sports has been hard for me and i didnt mind when they weren't interested in sports.
I do hate when girls watch sports and try to talk to me about it on some "Did you see the game? _____ is cute". 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

My girl is a Lakers fan and she knows bball and used to play so her and I go back and forth since I'm a Knicks fan. Got me tix to the Knicks/Hornets game on March 2nd for CMas 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

She sounds like a keeper to me.

I have a good memory. Trust, I don't follow you around. Your posts seem to find the threads I enter. Keep characterizing NT and S&T even though you are relatively new. We already have an established member who hates on most NTers (insert your favorite USC grad here). No need to have two people vying for the same role.
happy.gif

I wasn't even going to chime into this thread until I saw this. Nice to see you stay on my sack dsk, can't keep my name out of your mouth.

The last time the Warriors made the playoffs and the Giants World Series are hands down the worst when it comes to this around my way. Broads claiming theyre fans this whole time.

The last time the Warriors made the playoffs and the Giants World Series are hands down the worst when it comes to this around my way. Broads claiming theyre fans this whole time.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

happy.gif

^Wasn't the first person I thought of...carry on.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

happy.gif

^Wasn't the first person I thought of...carry on.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

QFT
mad.gif
All these broads coming out saying they're Buster Posey's number one fan...BS!

QFT
mad.gif
All these broads coming out saying they're Buster Posey's number one fan...BS!

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

as for the chicks who try to talk sports with you, even if its a bunch of jibberish, just be happy they talkin to you

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

as for the chicks who try to talk sports with you, even if its a bunch of jibberish, just be happy they talkin to you

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I have a problem with people who don't know what they're talking about. Sex has nothing to do with it. Much appreciation for the many women out there who know their sports.

This.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I have a problem with people who don't know what they're talking about. Sex has nothing to do with it. Much appreciation for the many women out there who know their sports.

This.

YES, I remember playing this girl in high school that was ranked top 5 in the state. We played ball and the final score was 11-2, I told her she was done talking sports to me. It's cool when they know a little and want to talk but if you can't go out there and play like us, don't talk ridiculous. I see women tweeting CRAZY stuff during the NFL season this year. I think it ruined football for me, MLB coming soon so i'm good.

YES, I remember playing this girl in high school that was ranked top 5 in the state. We played ball and the final score was 11-2, I told her she was done talking sports to me. It's cool when they know a little and want to talk but if you can't go out there and play like us, don't talk ridiculous. I see women tweeting CRAZY stuff during the NFL season this year. I think it ruined football for me, MLB coming soon so i'm good.

from what I heard, it wasnt just the ladies spittin this BS.  my brother who lives up in the bay area now (diehard laker fan and duke fan/alum) was tellin me he went to a warriors playoff game and almost got into a fight with the entire section cause he was standing and cheering for the warriors.  he was trying to explain to the dudes around him that he was always taught to stand and support your team (cameron crazies dont play around), and dudes were gettin upset with him for being too vocal.  uhhhh *#!?  first year in forever that your squad makes the playoffs and they look like they can make a magical run, and youre gonna sit in your seat with your mouth shut? 

from what I heard, it wasnt just the ladies spittin this BS.  my brother who lives up in the bay area now (diehard laker fan and duke fan/alum) was tellin me he went to a warriors playoff game and almost got into a fight with the entire section cause he was standing and cheering for the warriors.  he was trying to explain to the dudes around him that he was always taught to stand and support your team (cameron crazies dont play around), and dudes were gettin upset with him for being too vocal.  uhhhh *#!?  first year in forever that your squad makes the playoffs and they look like they can make a magical run, and youre gonna sit in your seat with your mouth shut? 

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Surprising to be honest. I didnt attend any playoff games but I did catch them on television and it seemed like the crowd was real into it. You sure your brother wasnt screaming at the wrong time? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom