Is it just me, or do yall get annoyed when GIRLS talk SPORTS?!

laugh.gif
but I feel you though.

Last June is when I realized this during the NBA Finals.
laugh.gif

if a girl would actually take up interest in something i enjoy, i'd appreciate it.

however, people who want to talk about zone defenses, presses, and triangle offenses and all that jazz yet have never played a sweat of basketball in their lives...that's another story.

if a girl would actually take up interest in something i enjoy, i'd appreciate it.

however, people who want to talk about zone defenses, presses, and triangle offenses and all that jazz yet have never played a sweat of basketball in their lives...that's another story.

I just try to correct her in a nice way. Getting mad at stupid questions doesn't get you any later that night.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just try to correct her in a nice way. Getting mad at stupid questions doesn't get you any later that night.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This,most girls I know have been Laker "fans" (mostly cause of Kobe,Lamar Kardashian) for the past 2 years. Some of them even like Boston too
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
cause they think a certain player is "cute". The only football game they watch is the SuperBowl and they root for whoever their favorite rapper is rooting for(Steelers cause of Wiz Khalifa) 
indifferent.gif
I don't even try arguing with them cause it's pointless 
30t6p3b.gif

I appreciate when a girl is taking up a similar interest but when they're just going for whatever everyone else is going for it's pretty annoying.

This,most girls I know have been Laker "fans" (mostly cause of Kobe,Lamar Kardashian) for the past 2 years. Some of them even like Boston too
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
cause they think a certain player is "cute". The only football game they watch is the SuperBowl and they root for whoever their favorite rapper is rooting for(Steelers cause of Wiz Khalifa) 
indifferent.gif
I don't even try arguing with them cause it's pointless 
30t6p3b.gif

I appreciate when a girl is taking up a similar interest but when they're just going for whatever everyone else is going for it's pretty annoying.

i know a couple chicks who no more about sports than some of the dudes on this site, so no, doesn't annoy me if they're actually into it or trying to get into it.

i know a couple chicks who no more about sports than some of the dudes on this site, so no, doesn't annoy me if they're actually into it or trying to get into it.

This chick at my job knows more about sports than most dudes I know....

She is a straight up philly fan... Eagles, Phillies, Sixers, Flyers....

She talks alot of $#@^ too because our office is basically all NFC east fans....

She is appreciated because we have good conversations/debates about sports and she really knows her $#!^....

I'm just glad the Eagles didn't go to or win the SB because I would have had to hear her $#!^....

This chick at my job knows more about sports than most dudes I know....

She is a straight up philly fan... Eagles, Phillies, Sixers, Flyers....

She talks alot of $#@^ too because our office is basically all NFC east fans....

She is appreciated because we have good conversations/debates about sports and she really knows her $#!^....

I'm just glad the Eagles didn't go to or win the SB because I would have had to hear her $#!^....

Last year, during the NBA Finals, I seen a girl tweet "The Bulls are the most prized franchise in the NBA".  #*$& had me like 
indifferent.gif
.  She was so sincere in her statement, that I didn't even feel like correcting her.  But to answer your question OP, yea it's annoying, but I will say, that there are some chicks out there that actually know what they're talking about.

Last year, during the NBA Finals, I seen a girl tweet "The Bulls are the most prized franchise in the NBA".  #*$& had me like 
indifferent.gif
.  She was so sincere in her statement, that I didn't even feel like correcting her.  But to answer your question OP, yea it's annoying, but I will say, that there are some chicks out there that actually know what they're talking about.

Agreed with OP and the others saying they dislike "all" who talk about what they don't know

Chicks annoy me ten fold though, because they insist they're ALWAYS right, which is why I tune out once they open their yaps.

Agreed with OP and the others saying they dislike "all" who talk about what they don't know

Chicks annoy me ten fold though, because they insist they're ALWAYS right, which is why I tune out once they open their yaps.

You know, I think "annoyed" might be the right word for that.

It's kind of a lose-lose situation, because seeing a broad bring up sports on FB would warrant me wanting to argue her points or whatever, but there's no use. What I hate most is the female Magic "fans" who cherish the regular season wins and love it when things go right, then when they falter at the end of the season they act like sports aren't even all that important.

You know, I think "annoyed" might be the right word for that.

It's kind of a lose-lose situation, because seeing a broad bring up sports on FB would warrant me wanting to argue her points or whatever, but there's no use. What I hate most is the female Magic "fans" who cherish the regular season wins and love it when things go right, then when they falter at the end of the season they act like sports aren't even all that important.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I have a problem with people who don't know what they're talking about. Sex has nothing to do with it. Much appreciation for the many women out there who know their sports.

word for word QFT .. 

I have a problem with people who don't know what they're talking about. Sex has nothing to do with it. Much appreciation for the many women out there who know their sports.

word for word QFT .. 

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

word for word QFT .. 

Basically. There aren't many and people who shoot off at the mouth w/o any true understanding is incredibly annoying. Some of you should venture outside of fb on occasion and talk sports w/ a woman who knows what she's talking about and doesn't mind trading subjective opinions back and forth along w/ the hard stats.
On a side note, Ham and Mr. Cool seems really secure in their manhood.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

word for word QFT .. 

Basically. There aren't many and people who shoot off at the mouth w/o any true understanding is incredibly annoying. Some of you should venture outside of fb on occasion and talk sports w/ a woman who knows what she's talking about and doesn't mind trading subjective opinions back and forth along w/ the hard stats.
On a side note, Ham and Mr. Cool seems really secure in their manhood.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom