Is Cam wrong VOL.....ROUTES

Who said it was acceptable for either?

I am sure those who had issue with DT sAYing it have issue with CN saying it

I mean, maybe I'm assuming wrong, but the same people who were cool with him DT saying what he's said and voted for him are the same people offended by players kneeling for the flag, I figured they were offended by this too.

I mean, maybe I'm assuming wrong, but the same people who were cool with him DT saying what he's said and voted for him are the same people offended by players kneeling for the flag, I figured they were offended by this too.

How do you figure those are the SAME individuals?

Man's in here pandering for white folk talmbout sexist and demeaning. They are here pumping up these racist Susan B Anthony's talking bout they would like to see another black brother not lose it all, but enough to warn the rest of us to sharpen up when master talk you. What kind of Uncle Ruckus **** is that. What he said came off wrong, but I doubt he meant anything by it. Shorty started crying wolf trying to build up her own national acclaim to be that white female reporter who was shamed for asking a football question only for her own blatant racist posts to come out. Cams was questionable, but hers was so blatant there was nothing to question, yet y'all are in here caping for her. Stop that tap dancing for massah ****. Ole local hood politician eating the scraps from the white man table ***.

I wouldn't go to bat for SCAM like this just like I didn't care when other shucking and jiving dudes got bad press. SCAM is one of those all lives matter, we all the same, both sides are same dudes. As i said in the Kaepernick Thread, what's happening to SCAM couldn't have happened to a bigger clown.

Man black lives matters not even really about black men go read their mission statement black men are no where in their. A bunch of lbgt and black women trying to climb over black men's dead bodies to the top.
Problem with that line of thinking is that nobody is affected by sexism in professional environments more than black woman AND they have to deal with racism on top of that.

You're right I couldn't give a **** less about some entitled white woman but sexism in the workplace really really hurts our own.
black women are higher than black men on the totem pole. Black men are at the bottom of every stat that matters but some how the black women has it harder narrative always persist like this aint no gynocentric society.

You can't be ****ing serious :lol:
you cant be serious when you see it all around you look at the amount of homeless black men vs black women. Just look at the stats. Look at black boys in schools they are at the bottom in dang near every stat and instead of excepting the truth you say you cant be serious

Which metric are you using?

Graduating from High Levels of EDU
Earning Dollars
Home Ownership

Yea, black women crush us man. The numbers are there.

But of course, it is by design but our women have been doing their thing for a while man.

We are public enemy #1

Listen also watch the documentary, "Pruitt Igoe Myth."

Goes deep into the systematic plan to kill off all momentum black men ever had

How do you figure those are the SAME individuals?

1073px-Intersection_of_3_circles_0.svg.png

show me the stats and facts where im wrong and ill ease up

Educational attainment is higher among black women LINK, yet they still earn less the brothas on average. Both groups have it horrible.....

http://www.stateofworkingamerica.org/chart/swa-wages-table-4-21-hourly-wage-growth/

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...ge-gaps-persist-in-u-s-despite-some-progress/

And they still get this done even though our girls are suspend at a ridiculous rate. LINK

White supremacy effects both groups is unique ways. Black men and black women are vilified in different ways.

But on top of racism, black women still have deal with sexism. Being black doesn't wash it away, it adds to it oppression. Black women are not climbing on the black of black men to the top, they are stuck under the boot of white supremacy a long with brothers. I find it silly and counterproductive for any black man to focus any energy on ****ting on black women. Especially with the same vile talking points and dog whistles that white conservatives bigots use.

As a black man I choose to understand the unique challenges that face different groups in my community. Every black person as to face racism, but some have to face sexism as well, homophobia as well, xenophobia as well, and so one. I am a social democrat so i support the policies I support for different reasons. BUT please believe I support policies to help women because it will help black women, I support policies to help the LBGT community because it will make the lives of black homosexuals better, and I support immigration rights because there are a ton of black immigrants too. I am one of them btw.

There is room for multitasking in the fight for justice. You can be fiercely anti racist, and anti sexist at the same damn time. It really doesn't take much extra energy to be honest

And to be honest, white supremacist love the fact that their is so much friction within groups fighting for social justice, just divide and conquer. And sadly a ton of brothers thinking they are helping the cause with this "hold you own nuts" nonsense. Nah, if it helps any black subgroup of black people, especially black women, I am supporting.

Last edited:
I find it silly and counterproductive for any black man to focus any energy on ****ting on black women..

I find it silly and counterproductive for any black man to focus any energy on ****ting on black women..

Black woman get **** on so much in this country. They can't speak up on anything with out getting called loud and ghetto. He'll look at the dating sites stats as well. Every single group stays away from them as well. It's a damn shame

Man black lives matters not even really about black men go read their mission statement black men are no where in their. A bunch of lbgt and black women trying to climb over black men's dead bodies to the top.

black women are higher than black men on the totem pole. Black men are at the bottom of every stat that matters but some how the black women has it harder narrative always persist like this aint no gynocentric society.

I'm not even gonna entertain what ever dumb **** bounces around in your head man but all I implied was that black women are more adversely affected by sexism in the work environment, one would think that's pretty damn self-evident. :lol:

Educational attainment is higher among black women LINK, yet they still earn less the brothas on average. Both groups have it horrible.....

http://www.stateofworkingamerica.org/chart/swa-wages-table-4-21-hourly-wage-growth/

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...ge-gaps-persist-in-u-s-despite-some-progress/

And they still get this done even though our girls are suspend at a ridiculous rate. LINK

White supremacy effects both groups is unique ways. Black men and black women are vilified in different ways.

But on top of racism, black women still have deal with sexism. Being black doesn't wash it away, it adds to it oppression. Black women are not climbing on the black of black men to the top, they are stuck under the boot of white supremacy a long with brothers. I find it silly and counterproductive for any black man to focus any energy on ****ting on black women. Especially with the same vile talking points and dog whistles that white conservatives bigots use.

As a black man I choose to understand the unique challenges that face different groups in my community. Every black person as to face racism, but some have to face sexism as well, homophobia as well, xenophobia as well, and so one. I am a social democrat so i support the policies I support for different reasons. BUT please believe I support policies to help women because it will help black women, I support policies to help the LBGT community because it will make the lives of black homosexuals better, and I support immigration rights because there are a ton of black immigrants too. I am one of them btw.

There is room for multitasking in the fight for justice. You can be fiercely anti racist, and anti sexist at the same damn time. It really doesn't take much extra energy to be honest

And to be honest, white supremacist love the fact that their is so much friction within groups fighting for social justice, just divide and conquer. And sadly a ton of brothers thinking they are helping the cause with this "hold you own nuts" nonsense. Nah, if it helps any black subgroup of black people, especially black women, I am supporting.

you picked one stat , but over all my point still stands black men are at the bottom of damn near every stat. and did they take into account how many hours were worked by each group. Black boys suspended more, in prison more. homeless more, but black men die on the job more, die earlier. You bring up all the negatives of being a women but dont black women actually get to benefit from the positives of being a woman too. like higher employment rate, more accepted in corporate America. Naw fam one group is higher than the other and to continue to ignore that will only widen the gap and acting like black women have it worst than black men disgust me to the highest order. When people play that game.

Black women cant afford to take care of children she chose to have and she gets government assistance. Black men cant afford to take care of their children and they get thrown in jail or charged for the government assistance the woman used plus interest.

I'm not even gonna entertain what ever dumb **** bounces around in your head man but all I implied was that black women are more adversely affected by sexism in the work environment, one would think that's pretty damn self-evident. :lol:
well black women actually have an easier time getting in the corporate work place also.

you picked one stat , but over all my point still stands black men are at the bottom of damn near every stat. and did they take into account how many hours were worked by each group. Black boys suspended more, in prison more. homeless more, but black men die on the job more, die earlier. You bring up all the negatives of being a women but dont black women actually get to benefit from the positives of being a woman too. like higher employment rate, more accepted in corporate America. Naw fam one group is higher than the other and to continue to ignore that will only widen the gap and acting like black women have it worst than black men disgust me to the highest order. When people play that game.

You clearly didn't read the links, nor did you understand the context in which I mentioned the suspension stats.

All you care about is having a pissing contest between black men and women. Whatever red pill kool-aid you been sipping, you are clearly ODing on it.

You clearly didn't read the links, nor did you understand the context in which I mentioned the suspension stats.

All you care about is having a pissing contest between black men and women. Whatever red pill kool-aid you been sipping, you are clearly ODing on it.

yeah its only the opression olympics excuse when black men are on the bottom. ight ok.

well black women actually have an easier time getting in the corporate work place also.

For the sake of argument let's assume that is true, wouldn't it be more constructive focus your energy on identifying and eliminating barriers to entry for black men than pedaling weak attempts to target and bring black women down? You act like black women engineered the system, a system you don't even seem to have any kind of grasp on.

For the sake of argument let's assume that is true, wouldn't it be more constructive focus your energy on identifying and eliminating barriers to entry for black men than pedaling weak attempts to target and bring black women down?
thats not what im trying to do at all im just trying to make it clear who is on the bottom of the totem pole when I hear this black women has it so hard narrative.

the gender wage gap has been debunked so many times. When you look into what fields men go into, how many hours men work vs women. Men are most likely to die on the job , but some women working a cushy government job out of harms way is suppose to get paid the same as a fireman or logger.

Back
Top Bottom