Is Cam wrong VOL.....ROUTES

Dude really edited his post to dog whistle some welfare queen nonsense. I can't, I done

Ole boy is a bigger asset to white supremacy than he realizes.

Yeah ok dude keep spiting out that feminist propaganda , I wasnt dog whistling anything am I talking to southern democrats here ? im not trying to garner votes but simply stated a fact and now you saying dog whistle politics was I trying to talk about black women specifically or how the law affects all men vs all women.

Yeah ok dude keep spiting out that feminist propaganda , I wasnt dog whistling anything am I talking to southern democrats here ? im not trying to garner votes but simply stated a fact and now you saying dog whistle politics was I trying to talk about black women specifically or how the law affects all men vs all women.

Edit: you over thinking if I wanted to talk about black women I would.

The gap takes the form of factors that can be explained with observable characteristic and a part that doesn't.

what you're not elaborating on is da nefarious spin feminazis use to make it seem that women arent getting anything other than what they asking for or da career choices they make that affects their wage.

what you're not elaborating on is da nefarious spin feminazis use to make it seem that women arent getting anything other than what they asking for or da career choices they make that affects their wage.
So I told the truth but I didn't say it in a way you like?

I'm sorry, but that is not my problem. I was talking economics, not politics. And again, your understanding of the gap is flawed.

I'm sorry, but that is not my problem. I was talking economics, not politics. And again, your understanding of the gap is flawed.

The a wage gap, whether it be between black v. white or man vs. woman, or black man v. black women means that controlling for industry, job, hours worked, education level and other observable characteristic that one group make less than other, for the same work.

This line was misleading. completely the opposite of what the mom argument is saying because for that to be true the hours worked wont be the same. But I apologize for derailing this thread.

plus you edited a bunch of your replies to make it look like I was just red pill raging.

Last edited:
The a wage gap, whether it be between black v. white or man vs. woman, or black man v. black women means that controlling for industry, job, hours worked, education level and other observable characteristic that one group make less than other, for the same work.

This line was misleading. completely the opposite of what the mom argument is saying because for that to be true the hours work wont be the same. But I apologize for derailing this thread.
That is not the part where I discuss motherhood, I am just defining what a wage gap is, I could care less was the extreme of either argument are (newsflash, you at one of the extreme), I was just stating the basics of the situation. You quoted a different, irrelevant, part of my comment just to start this nonsense again.

Please, I am done responding to you. If the basic economics of this subject is offensive to you, then it is pointless for me to waste anymore of my breath.

Let's be done with it, and each other.

That is not the part where I discuss motherhood, I am just defining what a wage gap is, I could care less was the extreme of either argument are (newsflash, you at one of the extreme), I was just stating the basics of the situation. You quoted a different, irrelevant, part of my comment just to start this nonsense again.

Please, I am done responding to you. If the basic economics of this subject is offensive to you, then it is pointless for me to waste anymore of my breath.

you aint even say anything I didnt know. acting all high and mighty when you stating definitions like dudes dont know what the deffinition of the wage gap is ? why state the definition and not just start with the mom argument ? I still find the mom excuse ridiculous.

Edit: and when all controls are equal there is no wage gap.

Last edited:
you aint even say anything I didnt know. acting all high and mighty when you stating definitions like dudes dont know what the deffinition of the wage gap is ? why state the definition and not just start with the mom argument ? I still find the mom excuse ridiculous.
A5Evp.gif

Man the video of cam saying that makes me CRINGE. Reading about it I'm like "eh, no big deal, he had a slip up or something." But the vid makes me uncomfortable. What's wrong with this dude? Ever since he got his bell rung that first game last season, he been acting all sorts of bizarre.

Remember last year when he was Sitting out a game on concussion protocol, then there's pics of him riding a damn Segway in the middle of the road during rush our traffic, no helmet on or nothing? Are we seeing a dude suffering from CTE right before our eyes?

I know you are doing gods work trying your best to school sammysosahood and that other clown who clearly lacks analytical skills. But it won't work. They see your point don't understand it and go off on a tangent about the comma in the sentence and where it should go instead(if you catch my analogy).

But hey at least your words aren't lost in an abyss of idiocracy. You taught me a thing or two.

Man the video of cam saying that makes me CRINGE. Reading about it I'm like "eh, no big deal, he had a slip up or something." But the vid makes me uncomfortable. What's wrong with this dude? Ever since he got his bell rung that first game last season, he been acting all sorts of bizarre.

Remember last year when he was Sitting out a game on concussion protocol, then there's pics of him riding a damn Segway in the middle of the road during rush our traffic, no helmet on or nothing? Are we seeing a dude suffering from CTE right before our eyes?
You aren't allowed to bring that up or else you are excusing his behavior.

But it is definitely something that should be considered. I am with you

its not that, you didn't acknowledge that aspects of da stats been da subject of omission to fit a certain narrative by militant feminists, which is what ol boy you arguing with is eluding to.

its not that hard b, that's what he was getting at just reading ya back & forth :lol:.

Aint the reporter get exposed after havin some old racist tweets dug up?

Not that it makes a difference about Cam's comment to her tho

Not that it makes a difference about Cam's comment to her tho

It doesn't he still needs to be roasted and criticized for it. Maybe we should make a thread about her, but NT full of racism threads right now. She's just another average racist white woman. Her career probably over after this.

Back
Top Bottom