- Import Cars Vol. JDM -

small world, monday, i know where that mugen white tsx is. i was interested in buying a unit of that condo that's pictured.

Originally Posted by Rawk On

Originally Posted by finnns2003

i wish people would learn the definition of rice before making themselves look stupid.
You mad?

I know exactly what a ricer is, and i also know people generally refer to JDM cars as ricers, especially if they're not huge fans. It's a joke.
why would i be mad?

it's whatever, i hear it all too often since i drive an evo. the car with the "park bench" on the trunk...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

oh wow it is a small world.
yeah its jessicas cousin.

dude can drive, you happen to know his brother? he got a sick 350z

small world, monday, i know where that mugen white tsx is. i was interested in buying a unit of that condo that's pictured.
word.

Originally Posted by LTMS206

Nah i don't know his brother. i met him a while back while i was messin' with Jessica. dusted him in the civic, too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

word.

Originally Posted by LTMS206

Nah i don't know his brother. i mit him a while back while i was messin' with Jessica. dusted him in the civic, too
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

He was a cool dude..i tried to tell him that his IS was pure rice but he wouldn't listen..first thing he told me when he saw my civic was "wannarace?"
laugh.gif
Dusted him on the cross bronx by like 6 car lengths.

His IS still looks like that?

haha he's hard headed when it comes to his car. Yeah he wants to tint the lights but i told him he should leave it like that....i was riding with him theother day

Yea, Im def goin for that TSX now, lol.
Hope I can find a stick for a good price.
The new TSX's just dont appeal to me...

jdm ftw. that meet up there is soooo much better than the lame car show i went to recently. dudes had the audacity to roll up in cavaliers with rims...
smh.gif

i got some 3mm spacers from the advans i was running. i was hoping the works would clear with the 3mm, but they still just barely scape the face of the brakes.i'm ordering some 5mm spacers right now...

it sucks cuz they are the perfect offset and are completely flush with the fenders. my joints are going to be poking out now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

i got some 3mm spacers from the advans i was running. i was hoping the works would clear with the 3mm, but they still just barely scape the face of the brakes. i'm ordering some 5mm spacers right now...

it sucks cuz they are the perfect offset and are completely flush with the fenders. my joints are going to be poking out now
laugh.gif

what offset are those works out of curiousity?

i need those gold works...
since i was stonefaced hard by niketalk on rotas (never looked into them, so i didnt know)
explain to me camber, why does it happen..and i heard s2000s camber hard when dropped?

Back
Top Bottom