- Import Cars Vol. JDM -

With the body parts shipped, painted and installed, you are not even close to EVO prices. I would say if you found a decent 8th gen with say 85k on theodometer for $5k, you could make it look like those for about $2k more. Thats including paint. Now if you drop in an EVO motor thats a different story, but atthe same time how many people do you know with an EVO motor in a Galant? Its the price you pay to be different.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Originally Posted by Cekpethobce

rice
roll.gif
LOLZ

i wish people would learn the definition of rice before making themselves look stupid.

gingers, i suppose you're right, but who wants a car with 85k miles on it?
laugh.gif
if someone did go through all of that, should just get a lower mileagegalant.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

i wish people would learn the definition of rice before making themselves look stupid.

gingers, i suppose you're right, but who wants a car with 85k miles on it?
laugh.gif
if someone did go through all of that, should just get a lower mileage galant.

I bought my 8g with 138k and I now have 173K no problems

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

How the hell do you get a JDM Galant?? That joint look looks too beast. I wanted my next car to be a G35, but I am upset because it's so hard to find one that is stick. Or I may want to aquire an RSX...

But tell me more about the Galant.. what gen would need to be aquired to create one of those as pictured below?

Those are 8th gen Galants. Its 99-03. The Grill, Headlights, both bumpers, and side skirts all come directly from Japan. Expensive but on some sites there are people over there who send you stuff at a reasonable price. The best part is that you can throw an EVO motor in. Granted it takes a great amount of work, but it is definetly doable. I really like the look of the first one.

you can also convert U.S mirages to evo V & VI, I think IVs
pimp.gif

whats the diff from a prelude h22a long block and short block ??? i notice the long block is cheaper than the short. and what is the fastest manualtransmission engine from a prelude in the market to buy for my 91 accord ?

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

How the hell do you get a JDM Galant?? That joint look looks too beast. I wanted my next car to be a G35, but I am upset because it's so hard to find one that is stick. Or I may want to aquire an RSX...

But tell me more about the Galant.. what gen would need to be aquired to create one of those as pictured below?

Those are 8th gen Galants. Its 99-03. The Grill, Headlights, both bumpers, and side skirts all come directly from Japan. Expensive but on some sites there are people over there who send you stuff at a reasonable price. The best part is that you can throw an EVO motor in. Granted it takes a great amount of work, but it is definetly doable. I really like the look of the first one.

IMG_1897.jpg
IMG_1902.jpg
IMG_1910.jpg
IMG_1942.jpg
IMG_1971.jpg
IMG_1983.jpg

The orange one has 531whp/551wtq at 20psi on pump. Both are USDM Galants, many people do a 5spd swap from the 3rd gen Eclipse, and drop in a 4G63...others putin the front clip of a VR-4... I think this is my favorite gen Galant, looks so classy, and looks much like a BMW. The current Galant is so ugly and bloatedIMO, result of Mitsubishi trying to be American.

Galant_Ralliart_Conc_2004_4.jpg

It's the Ralliart concept, but a Ralliart 9G Galant IS out, with the Eclipse's 6G75 V6 with like 258hp.....can anyone say torque steer?

Won't be driving my DC any time soon .. smoke coming out of my exhaust isn't a good sign with the addition of leaking Power Steering fluid.

Early birthday presents FTL.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

You mad?

I know exactly what a ricer is, and i also know people generally refer to JDM cars as ricers, especially if they're not huge fans. It's a joke.

i love the JDM look.

It's crazy how the whole import scene has changed in the last 13 years from the huge make cars look like different cars to the cleaner, simpler, morefunctional JDM look that is popular today.

Back
Top Bottom