If you found $650 in a wallet, what would you do?

Like someone said earlier if there is some kind of I.D. I would try to get it back to the person. No need to be a thief.

It depends on how broke I am. I would most likely turn it in, since it's in a wallet though.

It depends on how broke I am. I would most likely turn it in, since it's in a wallet though.

I wouldn't have given them %$%#. Probably would've told them that they're dumb for turning it in. I'd still thank them though.

I wouldn't have given them %$%#. Probably would've told them that they're dumb for turning it in. I'd still thank them though.

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

why wouldnt they just mail the wallet to her? She took a plane flight to go get the wallet? Or wire transfer the money or something. Seems like a waste of money to fly there to get the wallet.

And 25 bucks are you kidding me?
laugh.gif
Yea why not just mail the damn thing. I asked myself the same question

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

take the money and toss sell the wallet/ and her ids, for people to use as fake ids, if she was old enough of course.

fixed

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

why wouldnt they just mail the wallet to her? She took a plane flight to go get the wallet? Or wire transfer the money or something. Seems like a waste of money to fly there to get the wallet.

And 25 bucks are you kidding me?
laugh.gif
Yea why not just mail the damn thing. I asked myself the same question

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

take the money and toss sell the wallet/ and her ids, for people to use as fake ids, if she was old enough of course.

fixed

I would've kept it. Do you think someone would give you your wallet if you would lose it? Most of the people wont.

I would've kept it. Do you think someone would give you your wallet if you would lose it? Most of the people wont.

Originally Posted by JD214

how is that even important/relevant?

Originally Posted by JD214

how is that even important/relevant?

so she spent how much money on a plane ticket to go get the money/wallet?? and then her parents gave the boys $25......wow....nice kids, but sounds like dumb girl/family

so she spent how much money on a plane ticket to go get the money/wallet?? and then her parents gave the boys $25......wow....nice kids, but sounds like dumb girl/family

Back
Top Bottom