If you found $650 in a wallet, what would you do?

Originally Posted by kidposite

smh.gif
ungrateful b

she should have given them at least 100 each

you expect her to give them $200?  really?  is that what you would've given them?
i would've been grateful and said thank you.  not sure if i'd give them money for returning what belongs to me.

smh.gif
ungrateful b

you expect her to give them $200?  really?  is that what you would've given them?
i would've been grateful and said thank you.  not sure if i'd give them money for returning what belongs to me.

Originally Posted by shogun

smh.gif
ungrateful b

... would u rather be down 650, or 200?

Originally Posted by shogun

smh.gif
ungrateful b

... would u rather be down 650, or 200?

So it was the kid's mom who gave the boys $25 and the trick that lost her wallet didn't give them anything??
If that's the case then wow.

If it was me and I would have let the kids keep the whole $650. Because if i was balling like that to buy a round-trip flight for a wallet that i lost 5 YEARS AGO (that could of been mailed to me for $5 with priority shipping), then $650 ain't nothing to me.

So it was the kid's mom who gave the boys $25 and the trick that lost her wallet didn't give them anything??

If it was me and I would have let the kids keep the whole $650. Because if i was balling like that to buy a round-trip flight for a wallet that i lost 5 YEARS AGO (that could of been mailed to me for $5 with priority shipping), then $650 ain't nothing to me.

She's from Washington. Her mother lives there as well.

Her mother had the wallet, so she was probably going to visit anyway and decided this would be a good time. Also, she probably wanted to thank the boys in person.

She's from Washington. Her mother lives there as well.

Her mother had the wallet, so she was probably going to visit anyway and decided this would be a good time. Also, she probably wanted to thank the boys in person.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

how can you guys even think about keeping the money?

do the right thing and return it, always. i would want someone to return mine. who cares about getting a reward?

indifferent.gif
   I think finding $650 is god's way of rewarding you.

do the right thing and return it, always. i would want someone to return mine. who cares about getting a reward?

indifferent.gif
   I think finding $650 is god's way of rewarding you.

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

Originally Posted by dj sven

Wow 25 whole dollars for returning 650!

That's 25 too many. They should of returned the wallet off of morals alone, not for a monetary reward.

The bottom line is that it wasn't their wallet or their money. They did what they should have.

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

Originally Posted by dj sven

Wow 25 whole dollars for returning 650!

That's 25 too many. They should of returned the wallet off of morals alone, not for a monetary reward.

The bottom line is that it wasn't their wallet or their money. They did what they should have.

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

i found a wallet with $350 in it once at a mini putt place out here in san diego, i was with a few friends and we called the guy (he had his # inside) and this @%#!**% had the nerve to accuse us of stealing his wallet, so we took about half of it out and turned it in to the front desk. i learned my lesson though, next time i'm taking all the money.
basically
this was 5 years ago... she obviously got by without the contents of the wallet...

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

i found a wallet with $350 in it once at a mini putt place out here in san diego, i was with a few friends and we called the guy (he had his # inside) and this @%#!**% had the nerve to accuse us of stealing his wallet, so we took about half of it out and turned it in to the front desk. i learned my lesson though, next time i'm taking all the money.
basically
this was 5 years ago... she obviously got by without the contents of the wallet...

Me!
laugh.gif
  I've done my fair share of good deeds, but returning a wallet that's got $650 in it wouldn't be one of them...

Me!
laugh.gif
  I've done my fair share of good deeds, but returning a wallet that's got $650 in it wouldn't be one of them...

Back
Top Bottom