If you found $650 in a wallet, what would you do?

Originally Posted by eight2one

I like to believe in Karma
me too, she charges $20 for a dance, finna go VIP with that wallet
pimp.gif

Back in middle school, my cuzzo and I went to the zoo and saw a wallet sitting on top of a trunk.

We ran by and snatched it and it was only $13 in there with some Canadian money.. we tossed everything in the trash except for the $13.

Back in middle school, my cuzzo and I went to the zoo and saw a wallet sitting on top of a trunk.

We ran by and snatched it and it was only $13 in there with some Canadian money.. we tossed everything in the trash except for the $13.

I would more than likely keep it. That kind of money doesn't come around for free too often.

I would never lose my wallet and don't plan on it.

I would more than likely keep it. That kind of money doesn't come around for free too often.

I would never lose my wallet and don't plan on it.

I remember one time I lost my wallet with $800 in it in High School.

Some girl returned it to the Dean's Office and refused to take the $100 bucks I was offering her.

With that being said, I'm keeping that money and I'd just put the wallet in their mail box or something, assuming they lived close to me.

I remember one time I lost my wallet with $800 in it in High School.

Some girl returned it to the Dean's Office and refused to take the $100 bucks I was offering her.

With that being said, I'm keeping that money and I'd just put the wallet in their mail box or something, assuming they lived close to me.

I'm just going to put it out there but if you're carrying that much bread and you lose your wallet. You don't deserve to get it back. Let that be a lesson to you. Even in the vid she said she stopped carrying wallets...looks like she learned her lesson.

I'm just going to put it out there but if you're carrying that much bread and you lose your wallet. You don't deserve to get it back. Let that be a lesson to you. Even in the vid she said she stopped carrying wallets...looks like she learned her lesson.

I'd definitely keep the money.

I don't believe in karma or any of that otherworldly bullcrap.

I'd definitely keep the money.

I don't believe in karma or any of that otherworldly bullcrap.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

how can you guys even think about keeping the money?

do the right thing and return it, always. i would want someone to return mine. who cares about getting a reward?

indifferent.gif
   I think finding $650 is god's way of rewarding you.

i agree, it is a nice reward.

but not when you need to take it out of someone else's wallet.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

how can you guys even think about keeping the money?

do the right thing and return it, always. i would want someone to return mine. who cares about getting a reward?

indifferent.gif
   I think finding $650 is god's way of rewarding you.

i agree, it is a nice reward.

but not when you need to take it out of someone else's wallet.

Back
Top Bottom