If you found $650 in a wallet, what would you do?

I'd just give it back. I found one with 100 in it and got 20 as a reward.

I always try to do things that I'd want other people to do for me.

I'd just give it back. I found one with 100 in it and got 20 as a reward.

I always try to do things that I'd want other people to do for me.

indifferent.gif
$25 dollars
i would have kept that *%%%

i found a wallet with $350 in it once at a mini putt place out here in san diego, i was with a few friends and we called the guy (he had his # inside) and this @%#!**% had the nerve to accuse us of stealing his wallet, so we took about half of it out and turned it in to the front desk. i learned my lesson though, next time i'm taking all the money.

i found a wallet with $350 in it once at a mini putt place out here in san diego, i was with a few friends and we called the guy (he had his # inside) and this @%#!**% had the nerve to accuse us of stealing his wallet, so we took about half of it out and turned it in to the front desk. i learned my lesson though, next time i'm taking all the money.

how can you guys even think about keeping the money?

do the right thing and return it, always. i would want someone to return mine. who cares about getting a reward?

how can you guys even think about keeping the money?

do the right thing and return it, always. i would want someone to return mine. who cares about getting a reward?

i would have kept it without a second thought. $#*$ her and her 25 bucks. shouldnt have lost it

i would have kept it without a second thought. $#*$ her and her 25 bucks. shouldnt have lost it

Back
Top Bottom