If you found $650 in a wallet, what would you do?

Ha, if they never cut back to the newscaster at the end, the whole sentiment of this thread changes
laugh.gif

Ha, if they never cut back to the newscaster at the end, the whole sentiment of this thread changes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

how can you guys even think about keeping the money?

do the right thing and return it, always. i would want someone to return mine. who cares about getting a reward?

650 is a car payment.. #+#@ her, aint my fault she lost it.

do the right thing and return it, always. i would want someone to return mine. who cares about getting a reward?

Originally Posted by rawjs

laugh.gif
The funny thing is that I first read about this on yahoo. That video did not mention any kind of reward. It would have been posted, but I was having embed issues.

Originally Posted by rawjs

laugh.gif
The funny thing is that I first read about this on yahoo. That video did not mention any kind of reward. It would have been posted, but I was having embed issues.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

word. I've lost a wallet with about 150, not as much yea, but I blame myself for being foolish enough to lose it.

word. I've lost a wallet with about 150, not as much yea, but I blame myself for being foolish enough to lose it.

smh

smh

I would have been salty getting $25 after returning $650. She should have at least gave them $100. If I see someone drop it i'll give it back but if its in the middle of the night and I find it then the cash is most likely mine. I return all phones tho, losing those are the worst.

I would have been salty getting $25 after returning $650. She should have at least gave them $100. If I see someone drop it i'll give it back but if its in the middle of the night and I find it then the cash is most likely mine. I return all phones tho, losing those are the worst.

Like someone said earlier if there is some kind of I.D. I would try to get it back to the person. No need to be a thief.

Back
Top Bottom