I WILL KILL WHOEVER DID THIS TO MY PARENTS

laugh.gif
at "to do list"

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Inside job.

Same i thought at first, id be on the lookout for any employess who might have been shady in recent memory But i really hope this work out for you and your fam'Crux

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Just because you don't understand how insurance works doesn't mean its useless. What you described has nothing to do with OP's situation.
He IS the OP
and really...I would think that someone in the PI, who has run a business before(as the OP has) would know how insurance works(or doesn't work), in his own country....the PI =/= the US.

you just can't apply the US standard

Didn't realize he was OP, lol. Anyway, edited. Still, Flooding is a completely different scenario....and health insurance, we don't need to getstarted on that. Basically what I'm saying is the type of insurance he would have needed for the Pawn Shop is completely different than the two scenarioshe put up. Insurance companies pay when the loss is covered, problems occur when the person buying insurance doesn't understand what is covered and whatis not, which is why a good agent should keep you informed of gaps in your coverage.

For example, if he had insurance for the shop, he would still take an L on the jewelry that was stolen, if it was infact their personal stash and notmerchandise.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by ninjahood

no insurance runnin a jewelry pawnshop? thats a L waitin to happen...sorry for your loss though.

yeah that's what im thinking..
Seriously why did you NOT have insurance? Hope everything goes right though

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Just looked at the pics.

You already know someone close to your fam was involved. How would they know exactly where to drill, etc?

I'd change the title of this thread, strap up and get to interrogations. Better take a wing man...
Yep everything was in a key place from the entry way to the floor. The only mistake was the door. This was a inside job

why wish death upon someone, your parents are safe and no body was hurt, material things were taken, although they cant be replaced because of hard times,parents are never replacecd period.

Originally Posted by J Burner

Just because you don't understand how insurance works doesn't mean its useless. What you described has nothing to do with OP's situation.
He IS the OP
and really...I would think that someone in the PI, who has run a business before(as the OP has) would know how insurance works(or doesn't work), in his own country....the PI =/= the US.

Didn't realize he was OP, lol. Anyway, edited. Still, Flooding is a completely different scenario....and health insurance, we don't need to get started on that. Basically what I'm saying is the type of insurance he would have needed for the Pawn Shop is completely different than the two scenarios he put up. Insurance companies pay when the loss is covered, problems occur when the person buying insurance doesn't understand what is covered and what is not, which is why a good agent should keep you informed of gaps in your coverage.

For example, if he had insurance for the shop, he would still take an L on the jewelry that was stolen, if it was infact their personal stash and not merchandise.
Like I said though... you just can't apply the US standard of insurance when it comes to the Philippines and other developing countries..
even IF, crux had insurance...I'm betting that the company would find a way to deny it, AND if he went to court to fight that denial, he would fail too.. there is a RIDICULOUS amount of corruption in the PI it's unreal.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Just looked at the pics.

You already know someone close to your fam was involved. How would they know exactly where to drill, etc?

I'd change the title of this thread, strap up and get to interrogations. Better take a wing man...
Yep everything was in a key place from the entry way to the floor. The only mistake was the door. This was a inside job
come on now...not everything is like that.
all it would take is 1 week or so of casing out the place...looking at where key walls are and aren't...and a little knowledge of building engineering.

Originally Posted by J Burner

He IS the OP

Didn't realize he was OP, lol. Anyway, edited. Still, Flooding is a completely different scenario....and health insurance, we don't need to get started on that. Basically what I'm saying is the type of insurance he would have needed for the Pawn Shop is completely different than the two scenarios he put up. Insurance companies pay when the loss is covered, problems occur when the person buying insurance doesn't understand what is covered and what is not, which is why a good agent should keep you informed of gaps in your coverage.

For example, if he had insurance for the shop, he would still take an L on the jewelry that was stolen, if it was infact their personal stash and not merchandise.
Like I said though... you just can't apply the US standard of insurance when it comes to the Philippines and other developing countries..
even IF, crux had insurance...I'm betting that the company would find a way to deny it, AND if he went to court to fight that denial, he would fail too.. there is a RIDICULOUS amount of corruption in the PI it's unreal.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Just looked at the pics.

come on now...not everything is like that.
all it would take is 1 week or so of casing out the place...looking at where key walls are and aren't...and a little knowledge of building engineering.

Why rule it out though?

atleast they are not hurt dude. my friend's father got shot and killed in daylight in his pawn shop when he was getting robbed

Why rule it out though?
who is?...but you're already stating that you know 100% that it was an "inside job"
True. Let me rephrase...

Everyone is a suspect until proven otherwise. Don't put anything past anyone.

damn sorry to hear that man hope they get their hands and feet chopped off like in biblical times

btw look around sites and what you hearing in the streets if someone is sellin all that stuff

Originally Posted by hotshots24

why wish death upon someone, your parents are safe and no body was hurt, material things were taken, although they cant be replaced because of hard times, parents are never replacecd period.

Back
Top Bottom