Sorry to hear about that Crux, I'd flip if I found out who did it too
smh.gif
tired.gif

That's racist
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

If the robbers came to you face to face you wont do anything.

umm.. okay? thanks for the input champ, not really sure what you're point is. dude is upset that his family's lives were just torn away from them and you're getting all literal about whether he'd really kill them or not? you should probably never post again.

My comment was nothing serious, champ. Its not like I hit him with a sly jab.
No need to cry now.
So why even say it?

Everybody cries that "it's not that serious", but they continue doing things. It must be getting done for a reason, and in this case it'sbecause you're a child who's looking for attention from members of a message board. Grow up bud.

Originally Posted by EdWord

yeah ,your a clown.........Kill? its not that serious if the robbers went through desperate measures did it occur to you the robbers where in desperate times? they committed a non violent act ,be happy you have them. if they catch them they catch them who cares the stuffs probably insured (if its not i will snicker and laugh)
So you're justifying this crime? Great, you just proved your own idiocy. How do you know Crux's parents wasn't going through desperatetimes?

when you catch them pour burning sulfuric acid down their miserable throats and then record their agonizing death

ok

so killing them is going to give your parents back their belongs?

im sure the robbers already sold it and wasted the money by now

Felt the same way when i heard my mom was assaulted by some punk @** piece of %%%!. Parents own a bakery in front of a horrible school, living in the hood ftl.Anyways, this dude straight punched my mom in her face about 13 times. Luckily cops were around and the tape was given to them. In prison now
pimp.gif

Sorry about your loss though.
ohwell.gif

Im sorry to hear that about your loss man. Stay up, those that were involved will get what is coming to them and your fam will be blessed

Originally Posted by EdWord

yeah ,your a clown.........Kill? its not that serious if the robbers went through desperate measures did it occur to you the robbers where in desperate times? they committed a non violent act ,be happy you have them. if they catch them they catch them who cares the stuffs probably insured (if its not i will snicker and laugh)

This guy is probably like 14-years-old

"dont get the script confused, I promise Black and Decker aint gon miss you with the tools"

I dont know how the philipines works, but if its anything like Africa, I dont think the law would havea problem with some independently applied justice

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

hopefully its april fools
indifferent.gif

i lol'd

but its not a laughing matter
indifferent.gif

i truly am very sorry to hear of the loss to your fam. hope all is resolved and good luck to you.
frown.gif

no one died

it could of been worse

think of it as "the cow died"

if it is the worst thing that happens to you in life you will be alright

Back
Top Bottom