I WILL KILL WHOEVER DID THIS TO MY PARENTS

Oh man! This REALLY SUCKS!! Just dont go doing anything crazy since you already posted what you posted online...

Sorry that had to happen to you..

frown.gif
sorry to hear about this, krux.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

If the robbers came to you face to face you wont do anything.

umm.. okay? thanks for the input champ, not really sure what you're point is. dude is upset that his family's lives were just torn away from them andyou're getting all literal about whether he'd really kill them or not? you should probably never post again.

yeah ,your a clown.........Kill? its not that serious if the robbers went through desperate measures did it occur to you the robbers where in desperate times?they committed a non violent act ,be happy you have them. if they catch them they catch them who cares the stuffs probably insured (if its not i will snickerand laugh)

Originally Posted by EdWord

yeah ,your a clown.........Kill? its not that serious if the robbers went through desperate measures did it occur to you the robbers where in desperate times? they committed a non violent act ,be happy you have them. if they catch them they catch them who cares the stuffs probably insured (if its not i will snicker and laugh)

smh.gif
? What are you trying to say/justify?

Hell....I would be more pissed at my parents for not having insurance but....people over a certain age have to learn for themselves.

I don't feel sorry for them....it sucks....but any reputable business that is not intertwined with an illegal activity should have insurance to make surethings like this can be taken care of.

Now....because they were being too cheap to pay for it.....they are certainly paying for it now.

And what will you do if those people end up getting killed forreal....you will be their #1 suspect just because of this post.

Originally Posted by EdWord

yeah ,your a clown.........Kill? its not that serious if the robbers went through desperate measures did it occur to you the robbers where in desperate times? they committed a non violent act ,be happy you have them. if they catch them they catch them who cares the stuffs probably insured (if its not i will snicker and laugh)
Banned for being an idiot.

Dude....Krux is mad. I am sure we have all been there saying some outlandish stuff that we say out of anger. I think his emotions got the best of him and hiswords shouldn't be taken that literal. I've said it a million times and by the end of it, the whole ordeal passes and you move on to the next thingthat pisses you off.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Hell....I would be more pissed at my parents for not having insurance but....people over a certain age have to learn for themselves.

I don't feel sorry for them....it sucks....but any reputable business that is not intertwined with an illegal activity should have insurance to make sure things like this can be taken care of.

Now....because they were being too cheap to pay for it.....they are certainly paying for it now.

And what will you do if those people end up getting killed forreal....you will be their #1 suspect just because of this post.

smh.gif
You don't like to read huh?

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

If the robbers came to you face to face you wont do anything.

umm.. okay? thanks for the input champ, not really sure what you're point is. dude is upset that his family's lives were just torn away from them and you're getting all literal about whether he'd really kill them or not? you should probably never post again.

My comment was nothing serious, champ. Its not like I hit him with a sly jab.
No need to cry now.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

I don't feel sorry for them....it sucks....but any reputable business that is not intertwined with an illegal activity should have insurance to make sure things like this can be taken care of.

Clearly with this gem, you read nothing about the situation other than them not carrying insurance.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

The stupidity in this thread is astounding.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Its NT man
smh.gif
. Sometimes I read posts at least 3 times because I honeslty think that there is no way I read what I just read

Back
Top Bottom