I WILL KILL WHOEVER DID THIS TO MY PARENTS

Damn, sorry about your loss...sig check.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Manglor

Better that it went down when no one was there at least.

i was gonna say something like this

an KILL?

w/e thats a whole nother topic/thread i guess.

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

sorry to hear that crux. its tough but i guess you gotta try and look at the bright side. my homegirls fam had a jewelry shop and they got robbed too.... only her parents were present at the time. after the robbers took all their valuables they shot em both in the head... execution style
smh.gif
what some people will do for riches
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

like i quoted before............

Let it be a lessson, ALWAYS have insurance. I can't even fathom a business owner not insuring themselves....sorry, but if there was as much stuff there asyou claim, then there is no excuse for not having it insured. Like someone else said, thats just an L waiting to happen. Also, in the future, don't keepmillions of pesos worth of your own personal jewelry in your store, put it in a bank vault unless you wear it on a daily basis. Even if you had insurance,those personal jewelry items would not be covered under the pawn shop's insurance unless they were merchandise at the store. Crappy situation, hopefullythey catch whoever did it.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by ninjahood

no insurance runnin a pawnshop? thats a L waitin to happen...sorry for your loss though.

This.
Maybe the robbers knew there wasn't any insurance....
Maybe it could've been somebody close to your family?

wait so you gone kill yo parents? cuz they did this to they self

but im still srry this happened

Damn. Doesn't really sound good right now but at least they are safe. Hope the scumbags get caught.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

I just found out that one of my parents' pawn shops (all jewelry) was hit by robbers over the long weekend. The robbers drilled through several walls and opened the vault using acetylene burners. By the time the clerk opened the shop, nothing was left. My parents are in shock right now and this will surely bury them in debt since none of the items were insured. Stolen items included my family's stash of jewelry worth millions of pesos (Philippines). I've never wished death upon another person until now. I'm on my way to take some photos.
I've never heard of any business owner not having insurance.
But a Pawn Shop?

edlover.jpg

Hopefully the business will be good enough, with the recession, to make up for the losses.

is it even LEGAL to own a business and NOT have insurance?

a pawn shop at that?

i cant be the only one baffled by this.......

As mentioned, having no insurance was an L just waiting to happen. I mean, you could have predicted something like this happening to a pawn shop of all places,so why not invest in insurance?

I know dude is mad as hell right now, but he's not about to kill anyone if given the chance. Sorry about the loss.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

is it even LEGAL to own a business and NOT have insurance?

a pawn shop at that?

i cant be the only one baffled by this.......
it is the philippines so who knows

I honestly feel sorry for your parents loss but...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

no insurance runnin a pawnshop? thats a L waitin to happen...sorry for your loss though.
My thoughts Exactly.

So if I got a loan on a diamond necklace from your parents and now it's gone, with no insurance, they would have to pay? Daaamn. That sucks.

That much money invested into a family business that is their life and they didn't have it protected with insurance? Wow...

Back
Top Bottom