Originally Posted by Doctor Knows Best

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by SShanique

From JJB.com (board)
Originally Posted by LisaChasez

Why do you care what anyone thinks?

I didn't until people started talking about it. Then I thought, "Well, maybe I should have worn a jean skirt." Then I remembered why I didn't. I hadn't shaved in a couple days. That spandex appreciation thread got me thinking about this again, though
Well.......He wasn't doin it b/c of ya backside b/c it's pretty non-existent. However, considerin what u were wearin (Spandex pants
laugh.gif
) ur curves might have been showin and he could have been thirsty and wanted a sip.

O they were..

From JJB.com (board).....again

Originally Posted by StrawberryCoke

Wait I don't get it, you mean leggings? What's wrong with that? As long as your a__ was cover.

It was partially covered.
*cough* Too easy...

Sidenote:

How does a mostly female board have less censoring then NT?

JJB used to be censored like NT.

People asked the admins to remove the censors and they did.

Doctor Knows Best wrote:

You guys are ruthless. I think I know my body better than you do.
laugh.gif

I think he might be interested in my intellect or me as a person, because he became more interested in me when I told him that I would be graduating law school last month. He also asked me for a card and asked what kind of law I wanted to practice. He seemed really interested in my future profession.. At a later date, he said, "Whooo!" My lawyer is here!" This was in front of his boys.

shaq.jpg

why you come here and ask then?

Originally Posted by DMasta718

If a guy approaches a girl and makes a "Whooo" noise, kind of like the noise Ric Flair makes, what message is he trying to send, if any? Why would he do that? And should the girl be offended by it, because it catches her off guard?
ohwell.gif
2375254148_3201d51045_o.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

still dont get what that pic of eminem has to do with ANYTHING. p.s this thread is terrible.lol
Stoneface sir, about her talkin bout she got cake when it clearly seems she doesn't.

Originally Posted by socluis90

Doctor Knows Best wrote:

You guys are ruthless. I think I know my body better than you do.
laugh.gif

I think he might be interested in my intellect or me as a person, because he became more interested in me when I told him that I would be graduating law school last month. He also asked me for a card and asked what kind of law I wanted to practice. He seemed really interested in my future profession.. At a later date, he said, "Whooo!" My lawyer is here!" This was in front of his boys.
shaq.jpg

why you come here and ask then?

I'd prefer to be liked for my intellect rather than my body. It may be wishful thinking. I don't know why the guy would do that. I'm just puttingit into context. That was not my first interaction with him, and he knows some things about me.

Originally Posted by King Beef

How do you take a dump OP with no behind?

OMG!!!!!!!! I would like to prove y'all wrong, but then I would be stooping too low.
wink.gif

I'd like to disagree. You'd only be proving us that you indeed have a very rotound backside

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

OMG!!!!!!!! I would like to prove y'all wrong, but then I would be stooping too low.
wink.gif

I'd like to disagree. You'd only be proving us that you indeed have a very rotound backside
Or most likely does not

tired.gif

wink.gif
Yea ok, all talk miss. If u wanna [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]P[/color]rove Me wrong then by all means do so

SShanique wrote:

wink.gif

you're about to be a lawyer...you know you need evidence to back up a statement like that.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

SShanique wrote:

wink.gif

you're about to be a lawyer...you know you need evidence to back up a statement like that.

call me big daddy when you back that %#@ up

SShanique wrote:

wink.gif

Yeah, but you guys got jokes non-stop already. If I didn't have a good sense of humor, I'd be pissed! Plus, this thread is about a guy,not my butt.

SShanique wrote:

wink.gif

Yeah, but you guys got jokes non-stop already. If I didn't have a good sense of humor, I'd be pissed! Plus, this thread is about a guy, not my butt.

soon as they saw you were female it was never about him...look at the first few replies
laugh.gif

SShanique wrote:

wink.gif

Yeah, but you guys got jokes non-stop already. If I didn't have a good sense of humor, I'd be pissed! Plus, this thread is about a guy, not my butt.

soon as they saw you were female it was never about him...look at the first few replies
laugh.gif

It will never be about a guy when a woman is involved.
laugh.gif
That my friend is not the way NT operates. Why would we be worried about a dude when awoman is involved?

Back
Top Bottom