I need some insight into male behavior.

means he wants to smash and is hoping your easy enough to respond to the bird call

Originally Posted by doosta45

post pics of yourself to dertermine if the whooooo was warranted.
Umm, I'm new here. Why would I post pictures when I don't know the members here? What if said male posts here? I'm not going to putmyself on blast like that.

Originally Posted by SShanique

Umm, I'm new here. Why would I post pictures when I don't know the members here? What if said male posts here? I'm not going to put myself on blast like that.

!!@% outta here then
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

[h3]so who's the nter op?
[/h3]
I don't remember the guy's name. It had niketalk on the end, though, so that's how I knew he was a NTer.

Umm, I'm new here. Why would I post pictures when I don't know the members here? What if said male posts here? I'm not going to put myself on blast like that.

!!@% outta here then
indifferent.gif
So, I can't post here unless I post pictures? That's me in my avatar if that gives you some idea. Also, this happened twice in theguy's place of business if that makes any difference.

From JJB.com (board)
Originally Posted by LisaChasez

Why do you care what anyone thinks?

I didn't until people started talking about it. Then I thought, "Well, maybe I should have worn a jean skirt." Then I remembered why I didn't. I hadn't shaved in a couple days. That spandex appreciation thread got me thinking about this again, though
Word.... Maybe that's why he did a "whooooooooooo, I see a forest"

Just playing
laugh.gif
Maybe he was about to say something to you ( possibly:Can I get yo number?) but got scared/nervous and that is all that came out.
I can't really say because it depends on the situation.

!!@% outta here then
indifferent.gif
So, I can't post here unless I post pictures? That's me in my avatar if that gives you some idea. Also, this happened twice in the guy's place of business if that makes any difference.
I need to see your face, not that spaghetti crap.

Dig this OP, the "Whooo (Ric Flair)" could mean two different things, in order to tell u what this particular situation means, we need a visual of uso we can determine this. Help us help u

He's trying to say he likes what he sees

you can either give into it, and maybe he's a nice guy/really messed up guy

or keep it moving

Originally Posted by Doctor Knows Best

From JJB.com (board)

I didn't until people started talking about it. Then I thought, "Well, maybe I should have worn a jean skirt." Then I remembered why I didn't. I hadn't shaved in a couple days. That spandex appreciation thread got me thinking about this again, though

35arbwm.jpg

From JJB.com (board)

Word.... Maybe that's why he did a "whooooooooooo, I see a forest"

Just playing
laugh.gif
Maybe he was about to say something to you ( possibly: Can I get yo number?) but got scared/nervous and that is all that came out.
I can't really say because it depends on the situation.

OMG! You guys are a little too resourceful. That's why I wore the pants so that he couldn't see it.
laugh.gif

Oh, the "Whooo" was what he said that got my attention, and I would turn around and see him. Then he would have a conversation with me until I left. We are already acquainted with each other, but don't know each other well. We've talked a few times, though. The second time he did it, I just gavehim one-word responses before leaving, because he did it in front of his boys. He didn't do it again after that.

b5d1556826cada5329c7287e4f0dfc32466afad.jpg

From what I can see, despite the toys covering your face, you seem to be an decent looking woman.
From what I know of dudes on the street, he was tryna holla at you lil momma.

P.S. Throw some strawberry topping on that funnel cake next time
pimp.gif

From JJB.com (board)

35arbwm.jpg

this joint always gets me
roll.gif
roll.gif

From JJB.com (board)

35arbwm.jpg

This pic always get me.
roll.gif
roll.gif

how old are u? if all it took to get ur attention was "'woo"' i guess he's in a win situation
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Dig this OP, the "Whooo (Ric Flair)" could mean two different things, in order to tell u what this particular situation means, we need a visual of u so we can determine this. Help us help u
Okay, I have a picture, but no face shot. I'm looking for a job and don't need my picture floating around in cyberspace.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Dig this OP, the "Whooo (Ric Flair)" could mean two different things, in order to tell u what this particular situation means, we need a visual of u so we can determine this. Help us help u
Okay, I have a picture, but no face shot. I'm looking for a job and don't need my picture floating around in cyberspace.

2l9rrr9.jpg

someone post the fab thumbs down gif.

Back
Top Bottom