I need some insight into male behavior.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

how old are u? if all it took to get ur attention was "'woo"' i guess he's in a win situation
laugh.gif

Well, I had my back turned to him, so if someone makes a noise, and then starts talking to me, of course it's going to get my attention. Plus, I knew itwas him. He was the only person around who knew me.

Originally Posted by SShanique

Originally Posted by Doctor Knows Best

From JJB.com (board)
Originally Posted by LisaChasez

Why do you care what anyone thinks?

I didn't until people started talking about it. Then I thought, "Well, maybe I should have worn a jean skirt." Then I remembered why I didn't. I hadn't shaved in a couple days. That spandex appreciation thread got me thinking about this again, though
Word.... Maybe that's why he did a "whooooooooooo, I see a forest"

Just playing
laugh.gif
Maybe he was about to say something to you ( possibly: Can I get yo number?) but got scared/nervous and that is all that came out.
I can't really say because it depends on the situation.

OMG! You guys are a little too resourceful. That's why I wore the pants so that he couldn't see it.
laugh.gif

Oh, the "Whooo" was what he said that got my attention, and I would turn around and see him. Then he would have a conversation with me until I left. We are already acquainted with each other, but don't know each other well. We've talked a few times, though. The second time he did it, I just gave him one-word responses before leaving, because he did it in front of his boys. He didn't do it again after that.

I guess you're not familiar with a "NT detective". If they found out your name they could probably find your Facebook/Myspace andthen eventually get pictures of you and get your address. Ask M16 about that.

Sidenote:

Where is M16? have there been any sightings? did he make a new screen name? or is he still lurkin'
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I remember lurkin' on Niketalk and seeing that legendary thread, laughed so hard I cried
200219032-002.jpg

From JJB.com (board)

I didn't until people started talking about it. Then I thought, "Well, maybe I should have worn a jean skirt." Then I remembered why I didn't. I hadn't shaved in a couple days. That spandex appreciation thread got me thinking about this again, though

Just playing
laugh.gif
Maybe he was about to say something to you ( possibly: Can I get yo number?) but got scared/nervous and that is all that came out.

OMG! You guys are a little too resourceful. That's why I wore the pants so that he couldn't see it.
laugh.gif

Oh, the "Whooo" was what he said that got my attention, and I would turn around and see him. Then he would have a conversation with me until I left. We are already acquainted with each other, but don't know each other well. We've talked a few times, though. The second time he did it, I just gave him one-word responses before leaving, because he did it in front of his boys. He didn't do it again after that.
I guess you're not familiar with a "NT detective". If they found out your name they could probably find your Facebook/Myspace and then eventually get pictures of you and get your address. Ask M16 about that.

Sidenote:

Where is M16? have there been any sightings? did he make a new screen name? or is he still lurkin'
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I remember lurkin' on Niketalk and seeing that legendary thread, laughed so hard I cried
200219032-002.jpg

Yea he back, same s/n even got another one, don't know remember the name tho. Still Vinnie Paz's #1 fan too. That thread was full of so much ether

But back to the subject at hand

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Dig this OP, the "Whooo (Ric Flair)" could mean two different things, in order to tell u what this particular situation means, we need a visual of u so we can determine this. Help us help u
Okay, I have a picture, but no face shot. I'm looking for a job and don't need my picture floating around in cyberspace.

2l9rrr9.jpg

Well.......He wasn't doin it b/c of ya backside b/c it's pretty non-existent. However, considerin what u were wearin (Spandex pants
laugh.gif
)ur curves might have been showin and he could have been thirsty and wanted a sip.

From JJB.com (board)

Well.......He wasn't doin it b/c of ya backside b/c it's pretty non-existent. However, considerin what u were wearin (Spandex pants
laugh.gif
) ur curves might have been showin and he could have been thirsty and wanted a sip.

O they were..

From JJB.com (board).....again

Originally Posted by StrawberryCoke

Wait I don't get it, you mean leggings? What's wrong with that? As long as your a__ was cover.

It was partially covered.
*cough* Too easy...

Sidenote:

How does a mostly female board have less censoring then NT?

lol. i dont understand why guys do this anyways. if the girl likes this kind of thing, then they are not the kind of girl worth getting to know. if the guydoes this, hes not worth your time

Doc, I've been coming here more than jjb and I wondered that too! Now the topics on jjb uncensored kind of make me gasp
laugh.gif

Sidenote:

How does a mostly female board have less censoring then NT?
Because women nag. Implement too many rules and everyone suddenly gets on their rag.

honestly JJB must be the worst forum in extstience. I mean just look at the threads on the front page
smh.gif

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

honestly JJB must be the worst forum in extstience. I mean just look at the threads on the front page
smh.gif
Yeah I know what you mean. All I see is Britney Spears and shhh.

But then again our forum sometime only consist of Girl Problems, Jay-Z being a Free Mason and conspiracy threads.
smh.gif

From JJB.com (board)

Just playing
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I guess you're not familiar with a "NT detective". If they found out your name they could probably find your Facebook/Myspace and then eventually get pictures of you and get your address. Ask M16 about that.

Sidenote:

roll.gif
laugh.gif

200219032-002.jpg

Yea he back, same s/n even got another one, don't know remember the name tho. Still Vinnie Paz's #1 fan too. That thread was full of so much ether

Dig this OP, the "Whooo (Ric Flair)" could mean two different things, in order to tell u what this particular situation means, we need a visual of u so we can determine this. Help us help u
Okay, I have a picture, but no face shot. I'm looking for a job and don't need my picture floating around in cyberspace.

2l9rrr9.jpg

laugh.gif
) ur curves might have been showin and he could have been thirsty and wanted a sip.

No, it's pretty big. You just can't tell from the way I'm standing.

As for him being thirsty and wanting a sip, I may have said that, but the first time he met me, he showed no interest. Then the second time he saw me, heshowed no interest. We saw each other a few months later, and that is when I could sense some interest. He was asking questions about me. I told him I wasabout to get my JD, and he said that I could come to his birthday party. I didn't go, because I didn't know him. He tried to ask me out later, but Iwas busy at the time.

The next couple of times after that that I saw him, he made the "Whooo" noise. I think that he's more interested in me as a person as opposed toa sip, well, at least I would hope.

From JJB.com (board)

Just playing
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Sidenote:

roll.gif
laugh.gif

200219032-002.jpg

2l9rrr9.jpg
laugh.gif

As for him being thirsty and wanting a sip, I may have said that, but the first time he met me, he showed no interest. Then the second time he saw me, he showed no interest. We saw each other a few months later, and that is when I could sense some interest. He was asking questions about me. I told him I was about to get my JD, and said that I could come to his birthday party. I didn't go, because I didn't know him. He tried to ask me out later, but I was busy at the time.

The next couple of times after that that I saw him, he made the "Whooo" noise. I think that he's more interested in me as a person as opposed to a sip, well, at least I would hope.

PM your face ;D

As for him being thirsty and wanting a sip, I may have said that, but the first time he met me, he showed no interest. Then the second time he saw me, he showed no interest. We saw each other a few months later, and that is when I could sense some interest. He was asking questions about me. I told him I was about to get my JD, and he said that I could come to his birthday party. I didn't go, because I didn't know him. He tried to ask me out later, but I was busy at the time.

The next couple of times after that that I saw him, he made the "Whooo" noise. I think that he's more interested in me as a person as opposed to a sip, well, at least I would hope.
axcy0y.jpg

btw is this your first type of interaction with the opposite sex? seems that way

how old are you?

He tryna say you look like Ric Flair. That's good or bad depending on what career your in.

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

As for him being thirsty and wanting a sip, I may have said that, but the first time he met me, he showed no interest. Then the second time he saw me, he showed no interest. We saw each other a few months later, and that is when I could sense some interest. He was asking questions about me. I told him I was about to get my JD, and he said that I could come to his birthday party. I didn't go, because I didn't know him. He tried to ask me out later, but I was busy at the time.

axcy0y.jpg

btw is this your first type of interaction with the opposite sex? seems that way

how old are you?
lmao @ the pic $%*

From JJB.com (board)

Just playing
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Sidenote:

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

why u lyin. I can tell if a girl has an $$* or if she's workin the angles. U aint gotta impress me. But dude might've tried gettin at u cause he was w/his boys

And any dude that does the Ric Flair to a woman aint interested in her as a person or for her intellect. He want a sample

From JJB.com (board)

Just playing
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Sidenote:

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

why u lyin. I can tell if a girl has an $$* or if she's workin the angles. U aint gotta impress me. But dude might've tried gettin at u cause he was w/ his boys

And any dude that does the Ric Flair to a woman aint interested in her as a person or for her intellect. He want a sample

You guys are ruthless. I think I know my body better than you do.
laugh.gif

I think he might be interested in my intellect or me as a person, because he became more interested in me when I told him that I would be graduating law schoollast month. He also asked me for a card and asked what kind of law I wanted to practice. He seemed really interested in my future profession.. At a laterdate, he said, "Whooo!" My lawyer is here!" This was in front of his boys.

Back
Top Bottom