I need some insight into male behavior.

Originally Posted by SShanique

*sigh* You guys take too many liberties. Anyway, I'm not heading into law school. I just finished in December, and am looking for a job as a prosecutor, which is why I don't want my pictures floating around the internet. If I do gain employment as a prosecutor, I will be a public figure. From there, I may go into politics.

lol NT already has access to your photobucket. its over for you

NT ruins careers

^What law school did you go to and when will you be taking the bar exam? If you don't mind me asking.

you sound like you're on his meat.

it's called a cat call.

dudes cat call broads they wanna bang...period.

nobody is catcalling your personality.

/thread.

this thread was all types of lame.

and you got a JD?

smh, get your face out them books once in a while...

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

I'll say this and i'm gone.

To the OP, do you even have a remote interest in this individual, because the tone of your posts make you seem hot and cold.

Are you intrigued that he shows an interest in your future career aspirations, yet he hasn't advanced past "whoooo" or "hey ma" or "YEEERRRPP" for that matter.

My brother and sister both practice law and these aren't even issues for them. I'm just saying after 8 years of school, you should have been accustomed to these scenarios by now

*throws back a skyy vodka shot*

I like him. I know I appear hot and cold to him, too. But he hasn't always been straightforward with me, either. He has been asking me to work for himseveral times when I saw him, so I couldn't really figure out if he liked me or wanted me to work for him. I do give off the vibe that I don't likehim, because I'm not really sure if he likes me. Then recently, he asked me if I wanted to work for him. I asked him why, and then he went into this longexplanation saying he knew he couldn't take me away from my employers (who he knows), but if I were not working for them then I could always come work forhim. So, basically, he's been asking me to work for him but not really expecting a "yes" to the question.

Also on that night, he asked when we were going to go out, so that kind of caught me off guard. Plus, I was going to be moving home, where I am now, but I didhave a little more than one more week there. I wasn't sure if I should say yes, though. He asked if I wanted to go out with him, and I said,"Maybe." He was like, "No maybe. It's either yes or no." I said, "Yes." He got my number, and before I was leaving hisplace of business, he asked if he could call. I don't normally give out my number, so that defintely meant he could call. I said that he could, and thenhe went into this whole spiel of how he doesn't want to feel like he's bothering me by calling me. I just kind of shrugged it off, because if I gavehim my number, that means he wouldn't be bothering me. He didn't call, and if he sent a text, I didn't get it, because I don't get textmessages.

Anyway, I don't know what to think at this point. He seems interested, but maybe I didn't show I was interested in him. As for all the years ofschooling, during law school, I made it a point not to date. But now, that I am finally done, I am interested in dating, and I don't want to be one ofthose successful, unmarried black women that people are talking about in that other thread.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

^What law school did you go to and when will you be taking the bar exam? If you don't mind me asking.
I'm not posting any personal information here.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

it's called a cat call.

/thread.

and you got a JD?

AHEM

ohwell.gif
We're just inquiring Ms. SShanique esq
wink.gif
What region atleast?

Like I said, he was not doing that when he first met me. Then later I went into his place of business, and I'm sure he was surprised to see me. He made thenoise. Then he started having a conversation with me. The next time I went in there, I was standing there with his boy, and then he came up and did that andstarted talking to me. The next couple times I went in there he didn't do it, but he got my number, etc.

I will admit that I really don't have experience with meeting guys outside of school, so this is new to me. I must add that the guy is European, so maybethat makes a difference.

Why are you over analyzing this? Dude said whooo because he was liking what he was seeing. He doesn't even really know you yet so why would would he beattracted to you for anything but your looks?

Just go out on a date with him and if you like him continue from there.

This is not a question on the bar exam. If he's asking you to go out with him he likes you. Its simple really.

it's called a cat call.

/thread.

and you got a JD?

AHEM

Originally Posted by ToppShotta

it's called a cat call.

/thread.

and you got a JD?

AHEM

i don't see what you did there.

sounds corny to me, stay away from dude.. but if he said it smooth like me then he is probably a good guy, but like rick flair. that dude is dangerous..lol

i dont get it. you think you have a shot at being a prosecutor and politics yet you're asking a message board the signs of a child that says woohoo to you?
roll.gif
good luck.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

ohwell.gif
We're just inquiring Ms. SShanique esq
wink.gif
What region at least?

South.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

i dont get it. you think you have a shot at being a prosecutor and politics yet you're asking a message board the signs of a child that says woohoo to you?
roll.gif
good luck.

Nah, I've already done prosecution work, and I'm pretty good at it.
wink.gif

Pretty funny how you are listing how he has reacted to you every time ya'll have met. He got you sprung
laugh.gif
If you want that "french" cousine make ya move and bag that.

It's 2010 ladies..."git it gurlll!"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom