I need some insight into male behavior.

^
laugh.gif

OP is a very cute girl imo...
smile.gif

Nice body, great figure, and obviously smart--IF she is indeed about to head to Law school, thatis.

I'm not gonna post her face pics out of respect for her (she should do that herself if she desiresto), but body pics are fair game...
devil.gif

2j5xw0o.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SShanique

If a guy approaches a girl and makes a "Whooo" noise, kind of like the noise Ric Flair makes, what message is he trying to send, if any? Why would he do that? And should the girl be offended by it, because it catches her off guard?
ohwell.gif

since when do girls know who ric flair is
?

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

If a guy approaches a girl and makes a "Whooo" noise, kind of like the noise Ric Flair makes, what message is he trying to send, if any? Why would he do that? And should the girl be offended by it, because it catches her off guard?
ohwell.gif

since when do girls know who ric flair is
?
eyes.gif

I swear I wish I didn't work so much, because I would love to have time to read NT General forum again. I swear, these threads are often like O. Henryshort stories.

lol @ ninjahood's "nothing to fall back on"

OP, PROVE US WRONG BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT....

I'll say this and i'm gone.

To the OP, do you even have a remote interest in this individual, because the tone of your posts make you seem hot and cold.

Are you intrigued that he shows an interest in your future career aspirations, yet he hasn't advanced past "whoooo" or "hey ma" or"YEEERRRPP" for that matter.

My brother and sister both practice law and these aren't even issues for them. I'm just saying after 8 years of school, you should have been accustomedto these scenarios by now

*throws back a skyy vodka shot*

Originally Posted by TheHavik

First off,

axcy0y.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2nd,

You guys are ruthless. I think I know my body better than you do.
laugh.gif

I think he might be interested in my intellect or me as a person, because he became more interested in me when I told him that I would be graduating law school last month. He also asked me for a card and asked what kind of law I wanted to practice. He seemed really interested in my future profession.. At a later date, he said, "Whooo!" My lawyer is here!" This was in front of his boys.
Peep game, you probably look like a foot but now he knows you finna be pulling in lawyer money, he coming at you hard.
Son wants a sugar mama.

P.S. Whooo! Now pm me for my number....yes thirsty.
I don't look like a foot. He initially thought I was younger than what I am, and he didn't know that I was about to be a lawyer. He, onthe other hand, is a successful business owner, but is still in his mid-20s. I don't think he's looking for a sugar mama. He may be looking forsomeone who has ambition, as he does. Well, that's what I would be looking for.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

OP is a very cute girl imo...
smile.gif

Nice body, great figure, and obviously smart--IF she is indeed about to head to Law school, that is.

I'm not gonna post her face pics out of respect for her (she should do that herself if she desires to), but body pics are fair game...
devil.gif

2j5xw0o.jpg

pimp.gif

*sigh* You guys take too many liberties. Anyway, I'm not heading into law school. I just finished in December, and am looking for a job asa prosecutor, which is why I don't want my pictures floating around the internet. If I do gain employment as a prosecutor, I will be a public figure. From there, I may go into politics.

Back
Top Bottom