Husband of almost 4 years, known her most of my life. Time to let her go...:(

Why aren't you guys living together ?
Did you think long and hard about this?
Did you ever try to seek help or counseling?
If I were you, id ask your parents if they really want a new house, It seems like a stupid reason to divorce your spouse, and if you knew that there was tension between them two, you probably shouldn't have gotten married until you resolved said issues.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by iLLbanianKid13

After the stuff she said to me about my parents, she's not worth it anymore. I'm gonna buy her a one way ticket burn the green card and erase the memories for ever.

Time to move on with my life, this is not healthy for me..even though she's a dime and all that but I guess it's whats in your heart.

I just had a big argument over her...I feel like beating the **% out of her..

I'm already on probation for simple assault in d.c, and anger management classes aint helping....i need to move on.
After reading this post, then I think you should let her go -she deserves someone better. You don't seem mature enough to work this out ...have fun living with your parents. 

yeah OP...you definitely wasn't ready for mariage...most young dudes aren't...this wasn't any type of reasoning for divorce...it's not odd that a grown woman doesn't want to live with her in-laws, let alone in-laws that she doesn't get along with...it seems like you have your mind made up tho, so do you, but you're gonna crush that chick in the process...

SMH OP. dont throw away 4 years because she dissed your parents. She's YOUR wife. SHE leans on you. That's why your mother has your father. Take care

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by Essential1

Wait... I missed his one post... He's mad that she doesn't want to move in with his parents to help THEM PAY THEIR MORTGAGE...  

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That just made your reasoning 100x worse..  It's not like ya'll newlyweds and you don't have any money so you have to stay with someone's folks for a while....

Damn man this is just dumb..

roll.gif

laugh.gif
/thread 

that last pic of her
pimp.gif
 hold it down though op thick and thin richer or poorer . respect should be there regardless. .but trust me on this if she gives your parents grandkids man everything should be well thell be good after that if not after all that then yeah probably not happening.

After the stuff she said to me about my parents, she's not worth it anymore. I'm gonna buy her a one way ticket burn the green card and erase the memories for ever.

Time to move on with my life, this is not healthy for me..even though she's a dime and all that but I guess it's whats in your heart.

I'm already on probation for simple assault in d.c, and anger management classes aint helping....i need to move on.
After reading this post, then I think you should let her go -she deserves someone better. You don't seem mature enough to work this out ...have fun living with your parents. 

QFMFT.

Damn

OP all i want to know is what she said bout your parents? Cuz from the looks of it sounds like she prolly said some similar things most people in this thread are saying. Cuz from the looks of it sounds like your parents are being pretty selfish by getting a house, wanting you to help pay, and live in the basement?!?!Your a grown @ss married man!!!!!! But Im not sure whats really the whole story tho cuz your story is so vague but how bout you start from the beginning explaining wit some details......cuz as of right now id have to side wit your wife

OP is Albanian so the culture is a lot more different then what most people see in the US. He looks pretty old so I am guessing he grew up there since he has been in the US only 11 years. Family comes first over there. People there are very close and most take care of their entire family before even thinking about themselves. Their wife is their wife but it's not ranked nearly as high and they still do arranged marriages.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

OP is Albanian so the culture is a lot more different then what most people see in the US. He looks pretty old so I am guessing he grew up there since he has been in the US only 11 years. Family comes first over there. People there are very close and most take care of their entire family before even thinking about themselves. Their wife is their wife but it's not ranked nearly as high and they still do arranged marriages.

Great info

Puts the whole situation into more perspective.  If she can't respect your parents and understand how much they mean to you then move on.  I would get into the "why did you marry her in the first place" argument but save that for a different thread.

Good Luck OP

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ have fun living with your parents

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ her name tattooed on you, simp. In here acting all tough "time to move on", "i almost popped her after we fought" "i have anger issues". Son you have her name TATTOOED above your nipple!!

Originally Posted by Fade On You

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ have fun living with your parents

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ her name tattooed on you, simp. In here acting all tough "time to move on", "i almost popped her after we fought" "i have anger issues". Son you have her name TATTOOED above your nipple!!

I was waiting for someone to point that out lol.

I gotta side with your wife on this one. You are married to her for four years and thats selfish of your parents

Don't see what the point of making this post was. It seems like you already made your decision. Unless your just looking first attention.

let her keep the green card and fly her to minneapolis.

i don't beat chicks and am not about trying to support my grown #** mom
laugh.gif

you got problems son.

Pass her my way....

I'm in the DMV too....

You loafin like $#!^....

Whole time dude just doesn't want to be in the relationship no more....

Sound like u fishin' for excuses....

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

eff you dudes i called her first.
laugh.gif

mann don't no one wanna live in bum @!# minneapolis
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
jk i'm sure you have a lovely city. we'll all play NT rock-paper-sissors

Back
Top Bottom