Hurricane harvey....texas nters stay safe

Didn't think Houston would get hit bad. Guess I was wrong. I used to live in greenspoint and my people still in the city, hope it subsides.

These damn tornado and flood alerts every 5 minutes have been driving me crazy

This is ungodly bad. Pray for #Houston... I don't think its hyperbole to day we may be watching the new Katrina #harvey
DIO1FY5V4AEZedE.jpg

My friend lives in a high rise over looking the city and just sent me a vid of the flood. Omg.
Y'all stay safe!

I've been through some storms/floods, but seeing some of these pics and vids, this is the worst flooding I've ever seen as long as I've been here. I'm glad the majority of people took this serious, outside of the goofy people who thought that one break in the rain was the end of it. This is supposed to be a 5 day thing, give or take a day. This is historical flooding

Why did so many people in Houston stay? They thought the flooding wouldn't be bad? I'm seeing tweets asking Houston Police for help.

Anyone in Pasadena and near any Meyerland, Westbury, and Braeswood areas should have left. Those areas flood in lesser downpours, but less an actual storm. There's some family that was talked too whose house has been flooded 4 times in the past two years. I would not live in an area like that where I have to keep on using flood insurance. People want that scenery and ****, but it's stupid.

Rained hard all night here in spring..didnt sleep well last night...its our first year in our first house...no sitting water where i am though ...my boy was near both tornadoes yesterday...

The rain bands were worse than the actual hurricane ...

And the ones that take that way are the ones being rescued smh

lots of reasons why some didn't leave

my job was tryna get me to work on saturday

told em to eat a ****

if your area wasn't told to evacuate I'd say most stayed

I didn't even know bout the storm til thursday

Why did so many people in Houston stay? They thought the flooding wouldn't be bad? I'm seeing tweets asking Houston Police for help.

I'll never leave, I got my stuff here, they never evacuated Houston anyway

For Allison they evacuated and people were on the road to get to Austin 24 hours which is a 2 and half hour drive

Back
Top Bottom