Hurricane harvey....texas nters stay safe

They said it's just gonna sit there for a while.

One of the mayor's told residents who stayed to
"Write their name and ss numbers on their arm"

This is for Corpus Christi. I hate when they report it vaguely as "Texas", knowing damn well this is a massive state with a very long coast-line

My brother said my dad hasn't been responding. Our pops is out in Houston. He's across the way from Sam Houston Raceway near Beltway 8. We're hoping that he (and my step-mom and brother) are okay.

People buying up the entire water stock in the store I visited today. The whole city of SA is acting like it's On the coast.

My brother said my dad hasn't been responding. Our pops is out in Houston. He's across the way from Sam Houston Raceway near Beltway 8. We're hoping that he (and my step-mom and brother) are okay.

nothing has happened yet really

most of it will start tomorrow

nothing has happened yet really

most of it will start tomorrow

Thanks. That's good to know. Maybe he's out prepping and hasn't gotten back to us. I've been trying to follow the news but I saw that it's building up a few hours ago. I'll be watching this thread then for better updates. :D

Louisiana checking in nothing much this way yet... weather expected to be bad come monday...

Coworkers and I got asked to work every day that we could till Tuesday and maybe more depending on what happens. My normal shift is Monday and Wednesday this coming week and I'm working Tuesday and Friday on overtime as of now. We are manning 6 rescue boats round the clock till it's over. Praying that we are not needed because it blows over sooner than later. The guys that relieved me this morning when my shift was over are prepared to be there at the station for days knowing they may not be able to leave and we may not be able to get back due to the flooding.

Dallas checking in. Stay safe y'all.
Praying that this thing passes over with no casualties or too much damage.

Louisiana checking in nothing much this way yet... weather expected to be bad come monday...

Bruhhhh, I'm flying into NOLA next Saturday (7 days from now). Duno why we chose peak hurricane season to visit.

It's fast drizzle raining now the problem is the roads are starting to flood by the "feder" I'm about to head to micky ds for a coffee

Down to category 1 now
That's good. But hypothetically it's possible that the hurricane could slip back into the gulf and grow back into a stronger hurricane right?
The US national weather service said Harvey is expected to stall and spin for the next few days with heavy rainfall.

That's good. But hypothetically it's possible that the hurricane could slip back into the gulf and grow back into a stronger hurricane right?
The US national weather service said Harvey is expected to stall and spin for the next few days with heavy rainfall.

Na it can go back hit the rockport area where it hit as a cat 4 but now will hit them again as a tropical storm then make its way to Houston again but all that will take a few days apparently

Back
Top Bottom