Hurricane harvey....texas nters stay safe

IMG_0463.JPG
IMG_0462.JPG

I think think the biggest worry now is just flooding.
Here in SA were suppose to just get beat down with rain.

On snapchat, using the snapmap ive seen roofs missing in galveston and some areas in corpus, trees being pulled out of the ground and cars under water.

Semi heavy rain here in Austin. Wind is pretty strong. My boys went to a bar to watch the Mayweather fight, it's charging $25. I was like nah, i don't care that much to pay, and I wasn't trying to be out in this weather. Then they go on to say that the bar has some type of tent set up outside with the right showing :lol:

Somehow I'm lucky enough to be in Denver for business but I wasn't able to prepare the house back in San Antonio . I know it's going to rain a ton in the city and my area ( Alamo heights ) floods when a cup tips over

Man I lowkey want to move my car to the parking deck across the street in case we flood. Then I might risk getting towed lol

The rain just poured like crazy. Lights flickered but not completely out. Read a tornado popped up near 2200 Texas Parkway and damaged a wingstop. I think most of the really bad stuff is near Jersey Village and parts of Katy. The rain is gonna be constant which sucks

We got some heavy rain here off and on in the spring branch area but it hasn't lasted long enough to flood. Hope it stays that way. Saw a vid of a tornado out in Cypress and heard there was a small one in mo city too smh.

The rain just poured like crazy. Lights flickered but not completely out. Read a tornado popped up near 2200 Texas Parkway and damaged a wingstop. I think most of the really bad stuff is near Jersey Village and parts of Katy. The rain is gonna be constant which sucks
Im in jersey village, rain stopped tho, yea tornado touched down in cypress earlier, **** was crazy.

We got some heavy rain here off and on in the spring branch area but it hasn't lasted long enough to flood. Hope it stays that way. Saw a vid of a tornado out in Cypress and heard there was a small one in mo city too smh.

Yeah, the Sienna Plantation subdivision in Missouri City got hit pretty hard.

Back
Top Bottom