Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

just copped for $350 shipped
pimp.gif
life is good... No upgrade either
pimp.gif
where'd you get it?
nerd.gif

Those who have played w/ it, how smooth is the interface? Navigation? I have two WinMo phones that I'm absolutely sick of (the OS is ancient anddesperately needs an overhaul). I'm real close to switching carriers to get either a G1 or iPhone. Only reason I haven't already is to wait for this.

Ok so i called telesales, didnt get the phone. I guess all i qualified for twas the 100 mail in rebate and the 150 contract extension. I tried to play thebroke but want the phone anyway card and they offered me 25 dollars off my next bill. Was that a good offer?

Originally Posted by notoriousmro

Ok so i called telesales, didnt get the phone. I guess all i qualified for twas the 100 mail in rebate and the 150 contract extension. I tried to play the broke but want the phone anyway card and they offered me 25 dollars off my next bill. Was that a good offer?

Thats prolly the best ur gonna get thru telesales unless u play that gonna switch carrier card and even then its a gamble.

If your due for a contract extention with $150 off, why didnt u get it from best buy with the 20% off? Theres no mail in rebate with them, everything will beinstant credit.

Originally Posted by ThrowbacksInSF

Those who have played w/ it, how smooth is the interface? Navigation? I have two WinMo phones that I'm absolutely sick of (the OS is ancient and desperately needs an overhaul). I'm real close to switching carriers to get either a G1 or iPhone. Only reason I haven't already is to wait for this.
Well if u hate winmo then this phone def not gonna change ur mind. Cause regardless of interface or not..still a winmo phone.

That said however, the touch flo is a welcome GUI upgrade from the normal stock homescreen. Its the fastest Winmo phone I ever used. It comes with telenavthat most sprint and verizon phone comes with, which works well. But if u on a sero account u wont be able to use it after the trial without buyin it. Imtesting out Garmin XT right now and so far so so good.

Like I said tho, the heart is still a winmo phone. Start menu and everything else is there from the previous winmo 6, so if u sick of that, then it wont makea diff.

Originally Posted by Tonystarks2984

Ok so i called telesales, didnt get the phone. I guess all i qualified for twas the 100 mail in rebate and the 150 contract extension. I tried to play the broke but want the phone anyway card and they offered me 25 dollars off my next bill. Was that a good offer?

Thats prolly the best ur gonna get thru telesales unless u play that gonna switch carrier card and even then its a gamble.

If your due for a contract extention with $150 off, why didnt u get it from best buy with the 20% off? Theres no mail in rebate with them, everything will be instant credit.
I researched your best buy tip but i live in mississippi and all of the best buy stores do not carry any mobile phones. As soon as you brought itup i looked and called every best buy within 50 miles and they all don't have best buy mobile. I've been following this phone for a while after i wasthinking about getting a mogul.Most of all the sprint stores still "wont sell it until monday.

If your due for a contract extention with $150 off, why didnt u get it from best buy with the 20% off? Theres no mail in rebate with them, everything will be instant credit.
I researched your best buy tip but i live in mississippi and all of the best buy stores do not carry any mobile phones. As soon as you brought it up i looked and called every best buy within 50 miles and they all don't have best buy mobile. I've been following this phone for a while after i was thinking about getting a mogul.Most of all the sprint stores still "wont sell it until monday.
Damn that sucks. Even if u order it thru telesales u prolly wont get it till monday, unless they overnight it. Well if thats the case then thatsprolly the best deal ur gonna get.

P.S Thanks for the link fix holden, forgot to update that.

PPS. Everyone who got it already, be sure to update the sprint picturemail cab. Just got to opera and when it goes on the sprint site, click updates. Thereshould be an update for the pic mail.

so i qualify for the $150 off as well...if i get it from best buy, does anybody know what my total price will be?

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

so i qualify for the $150 off as well...if i get it from best buy, does anybody know what my total price will be?

Depending on where u live and the taxes I seen averages from $230-270. Mine was $258 but if u gonna do it, do it quick cause the coupon is up tomo I think.

So the bestbuy I work at has it listed for 750... and as an employee I have to pay 750 smMFh... so I'ma just cop from sprint
cause I'm eligible for a $150 upgrade... or should I call telesales?

best deal i could get from telesales was 350 up front then a $100 mail in rebate. basically, he offered me $50 off the original which was supposed to be 400 -100 MIR

i'm just gonna hit up BB tomorrow though i think.

FINALLY got the phone, it wasn't an easy task though. Had to call every BB in nyc and visit two. The BB on queens blvd had a handful but wouldn't applythe 20% coupon claiming the phones were already deducted and was only giving me 1 year upgrade credit ($480 otd). Went to the BB in midtown and they took the20% and gave me 2 year upgrade price (about $260 otd)
pimp.gif
Had to be one of the best BB experiences/customer service I've ever received.

went to 3 BB's got the last one at a BB an hour away, it was wayyyy worth it. thanks for a your guys' insight esp tony sparks. Whats up with theweather not having all the cities and message alerts not being able to be mp3?

went to 3 BB's got the last one at a BB an hour away, it was wayyyy worth it. thanks for a your guys' insight esp tony sparks. Whats up with the weather not having all the cities and message alerts not being able to be mp3?
Never noticed about not having mp3s for alerts. I always had a custom wave file that I use in all my devices so I used those. I look into that.

Also yea that weather thing has been a pain for some people. I can be fixed with a program. PM for instructions and ill help u out.

illmatickal congrats. Glad yall could get the discount off the phone.

To all the new owners how yall likin it so far?

Originally Posted by illmatickal

FINALLY got the phone, it wasn't an easy task though. Had to call every BB in nyc and visit two. The BB on queens blvd had a handful but wouldn't apply the 20% coupon claiming the phones were already deducted and was only giving me 1 year upgrade credit ($480 otd). Went to the BB in midtown and they took the 20% and gave me 2 year upgrade price (about $260 otd)
pimp.gif
Had to be one of the best BB experiences/customer service I've ever received.
I copped from the BB on 62nd street yesterday too. I had to wait around for them to fish the phones out of their Friday shipment but it was wellworth it. Got it for the same price. This phone is crack
pimp.gif

man AT&T is supposedly dropping the FUZE on monday, ive been waiting forever for this phone

they better not delay it anymore b/c my contract is up in a month

AT&T blows, the only phone they have is the iPHONE and I dont want it like every other trendy d-bag

Back
Top Bottom