HTC TOUCH PRO / MDA VARIO IV / XV6850 / FUZE

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by SGS MM

Hellz no .. I was just on BestBuy and I saw the price of $749 .. They can shove that joint up their .. Lets see Nov 2 when its offer by sprint .. Called 4 times and all CR told me the same thing ... now lets see the pricing!

indifferent.gif
you DO know that that is MSRP right?
Yeah its cause its unlocked. We have the Diamond at my store for like $650
sick.gif

I hope the performance of the Touch Pro is much better than the Touch Diamond. I was at the Sprint store messing with the Diamond and as expected, WM wasrunning sluggishly.

The TouchFLO wasn't even that responsive and the accelerometer seemed non-existent.

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Originally Posted by JO HOUSTONE

On sprints website the msrp is $549.
nerd.gif
i didnt even see it up
he's talkin about the diamond.
best buy has it advertised at $749 cuz that's the MSRP...if you just buy the phone, it'll cost that...just look at the mogul, msrp still says 549.99.
gully, you know how the insurance works? cuz i wouldn't mind gettin a new one every like 6 months...

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

nerd.gif
i didnt even see it up
best buy has it advertised at $749 cuz that's the MSRP...if you just buy the phone, it'll cost that...just look at the mogul, msrp still says 549.99.
gully, you know how the insurance works? cuz i wouldn't mind gettin a new one every like 6 months...

basically the Best Buy insurance for $6.99 a month covers everything except lost with no deductible
Sprint Insurance $7.99 a month covers everything with a deductible up to $100

^ this is coming from a Best Buy rep who did my phone today and both can be canceled at any time ..
The Best Buy insurance has nothin to do with your Sprint Bill .. it's linked to another credit/debit card that you give them at the time of purchase

nerd.gif
i didnt even see it up

basically the Best Buy insurance for $6.99 a month covers everything except lost with no deductible

^ this is coming from a Best Buy rep who did my phone today and both can be canceled at any time ..
The Best Buy insurance has nothin to do with your Sprint Bill .. it's linked to another credit/debit card that you give them at the time of purchase
alright...think you have to add it when you buy the phone? or can you add it whenever you want? cuz my mogul has some problems with buttons notworkin, and i wouldn't mind getting a new one to sell to help cover the costs of the touch pro.

does the htc s740 have a touch screen? how is it different from the touch pro?

what are the prices of both with new contract?

nerd.gif
i didnt even see it up

alright...think you have to add it when you buy the phone? or can you add it whenever you want? cuz my mogul has some problems with buttons not workin, and i wouldn't mind getting a new one to sell to help cover the costs of the touch pro.
*dont quote me on this* but i think if you go thru a standard sprint store they wont add the insurance on because its past the normal add on timebut if you go to those little side spots they might be able to add it to your billing. i had the i930 for just about 2 n half years and i never had insurANnceuntil like 1 year n 3 quarter into my contract becuase some dude had added it to my contract wen he was repairing my phone (out of contract cuz i had noinsurance at that time) im not sure how he did it but after that day i had the full coverage on my i930

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

I hope the performance of the Touch Pro is much better than the Touch Diamond. I was at the Sprint store messing with the Diamond and as expected, WM was running sluggishly.

The TouchFLO wasn't even that responsive and the accelerometer seemed non-existent.

TRUTH!!!.....I planned on buying the Diamond that day, played with it and was like nah......touch pro it is, anybody withit messed with the TV Outfeature?....also, can you set it to roaming only?

The 2nd is what Ive been hearing everytime I call and try to preorder. Im still hoping i get some stupid rep to let me preorder it and get the "everythingplus" plan which may be a lil tough since im trying to just move over from nextel.

the phone is piff sirs. The speed is far superior to that of the mogul. No sluggish windows mobile wheels when going from program to program. the text messagesis structured like the iphone where they have it as a conversation.

Teeter is the ultimate kill time game. I'm gonna see if I can get the neo geo emulator on this weekend.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

the phone is piff sirs. The speed is far superior to that of the mogul. No sluggish windows mobile wheels when going from program to program. the text messages is structured like the iphone where they have it as a conversation.

Teeter is the ultimate kill time game. I'm gonna see if I can get the neo geo emulator on this weekend.
your mogul should have already had that conversation texting program. online upgrade.

That's nice right there. I have the touch now
and I want to switch for one with a keyboard so that
would be perfect... I'm gonna have to cop that..

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

the phone is piff sirs. The speed is far superior to that of the mogul. No sluggish windows mobile wheels when going from program to program. the text messages is structured like the iphone where they have it as a conversation.

your mogul should have already had that conversation texting program. online upgrade.
you serious? I was soo done with the moguls problems it was merely a paper weight for the last 2 months
laugh.gif

Yea i meant to say that in the earlier thread Rockin, Best Buy has them if they carry sprint service. The ones around my way dont so i cant do it that way butit you have some BBs around you give em a call they may carry sprint service and they can hook you up, plus they have a 20% off smart phones sale that you canuse on this and cop for 260 or something close to that out the door.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Yea i meant to say that in the earlier thread Rockin, Best Buy has them if they carry sprint service. The ones around my way dont so i cant do it that way but it you have some BBs around you give em a call they may carry sprint service and they can hook you up, plus they have a 20% off smart phones sale that you can use on this and cop for 260 or something close to that out the door.
you need a coupon for that 20%?

you serious? I was soo done with the moguls problems it was merely a paper weight for the last 2 months
laugh.gif
Does your joint ever just turn off, like i'll be using it and it just shuts down...

laugh.gif
Does your joint ever just turn off, like i'll be using it and it just shuts down...

repeatedly. and then out the blue it be on locked and the screen powers up for no reason. The best was when I'd send a text then lock to find out when Icheck my phone 10 minutes later only then did the text send.
laugh.gif

^^^ random things that happen to my mogul...the wireless connections switch gets turned on in my pocket, so it start searching for networks and wastingbattery. or the voice cue button switches on...idk how, it'll be 3 in the morning and i'll hear that loud button. must be the wind turning it on.

Back
Top Bottom