HTC TOUCH PRO / MDA VARIO IV / XV6850 / FUZE

Originally Posted by areyouin729

man AT&T is supposedly dropping the FUZE on monday, ive been waiting forever for this phone

they better not delay it anymore b/c my contract is up in a month

AT&T blows, the only phone they have is the iPHONE and I dont want it like every other trendy d-bag
Yea Ive heard. Im really curious to see if AT&T let HTC leave all the functions of the Pro still intact. Front facing cam and fm radio werethings sprint had removed
smh.gif
smh.gif
. Judging by the past models, yall will probably get the best pro out of all thecarriers.

Oh yea for those who looking for a bigger memcard

Buy.com 8gbmicro SD $21.99

when u click there its gonna show a $33 one, dont know why. To the right u gonna see Marketplace buying choices and u should see the same kit for 21.96.

With this 5% off coupon price drops to around $20. Notbad for an 8gig. U can choose free shipping or another option. When I did it thursday, 2 day shipping was like 2-3 bucks so I got that and it came today.

A nice lil kit, gonna turn my old 2gig into a thumbdrive with the usb adapter.

Originally Posted by Tonystarks2984

Originally Posted by areyouin729

man AT&T is supposedly dropping the FUZE on monday, ive been waiting forever for this phone

they better not delay it anymore b/c my contract is up in a month

AT&T blows, the only phone they have is the iPHONE and I dont want it like every other trendy d-bag
Yea Ive heard. Im really curious to see if AT&T let HTC leave all the functions of the Pro still intact. Front facing cam and fm radio were things sprint had removed
smh.gif
smh.gif
. Judging by the past models, yall will probably get the best pro out of all the carriers.

Oh yea for those who looking for a bigger memcard

Buy.com 8gb micro SD $21.99

when u click there its gonna show a $33 one, dont know why. To the right u gonna see Marketplace buying choices and u should see the same kit for 21.96.

With this 5% off coupon price drops to around $20. Not bad for an 8gig. U can choose free shipping or another option. When I did it thursday, 2 day shipping was like 2-3 bucks so I got that and it came today.

A nice lil kit, gonna turn my old 2gig into a thumbdrive with the usb adapter.

props on link for 8gb mem.card

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

What's the telesales number for Sprint?
Telesales
866-866-7509

If you're on a sero plan need to use this one
Sero: 888-882-4030

They gonna ask u for email and cid

Use: Russ. S. McGuire@Sprint.com
CID: 383

No prob on the mem card link.

i finally had the chance to mess with this phone at my local sprint store. is the touchflo this laggy? i'm more than positive there are programs runningin the background. i just don't know how to turn it off so i can use it's full potential. i'm still on the fence about it.

tstarks. can you link me to any sites that have apps or games for the touch. I've looked on howardforums..not too much there.

Telesales
866-866-7509

will it matter that this is not the same employee I used to sign up with???

I don't know though---I just got wit' Sprint so I'd prolly have to pay full price for the phone, right?

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

i finally had the chance to mess with this phone at my local sprint store. is the touchflo this laggy? i'm more than positive there are programs running in the background. i just don't know how to turn it off so i can use it's full potential. i'm still on the fence about it.

If it was at a sprint store then yea u can best believe mad apps were running. Next time if u go there a little menu in the right hand corner with an arrow. It shows all the running programs. U can x them out one at a time or click the multiple x's next to the wrench. Its def not laggy.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

tstarks. can you link me to any sites that have apps or games for the touch. I've looked on howardforums..not too much there.
Ill pm u what I know
wink.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Telesales
866-866-7509

will it matter that this is not the same employee I used to sign up with???

I don't know though---I just got wit' Sprint so I'd prolly have to pay full price for the phone, right?
Nope doesnt matter. Thats the VP of sprint marketing username and ID. As long as he works there its good.

If u just got with them then yea probably full price. How long ago did u join? Was it under 30 days? If so u can return the phone and get this one.

Man Sprint eCare emailed me and they said they';; give me another 100$ credit after I buy the phone, making it 425 (600$-75 then -100), as I only qualifyfor the 1 yr 75$ off right now. Best Buy says I can only get 75$ off of the 750$ or whatever, plus the 20% which is expired now and they wouldn't even holdme one so I could drive down there and pick it up. So I'm still on the Mogul for now

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Man Sprint eCare emailed me and they said they';; give me another 100$ credit after I buy the phone, making it 425 (600$-75 then -100), as I only qualify for the 1 yr 75$ off right now. Best Buy says I can only get 75$ off of the 750$ or whatever, plus the 20% which is expired now and they wouldn't even hold me one so I could drive down there and pick it up. So I'm still on the Mogul for now

Damn son. Sorry to hear that. Im hearin some horror stories from ppl and ecare. Some ppl got quoted a price and the rep said they would make a note untillthe phone drops. Then when they called back no note was left and they chargin them same as u.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

i'm calling retentions and "ask" them about their ETF since "i'm looking at an iPhone or G1"
laugh.gif
get em son. Make em work to keep u as a customer. Everyone know theylosin em.

Tonystarks2984, thanks for the heads up. the next time i'm at the sprint store, i'll make sure i get rid of those mad extra programs running in thebackground.

on a similar note, i found some pics of the "att fuze" version. they switched up the fifth row to symbols and kept the same "numeric pad"within the keyboard.

fuze8.jpg

fuze9.jpg

Tonystarks2984, thanks for the heads up. the next time i'm at the sprint store, i'll make sure i get rid of those mad extra programs running in the background.

on a similar note, i found some pics of the "att fuze" version. they switched up the fifth row to symbols and kept the same "numeric pad" within the keyboard.

fuze8.jpg

fuze9.jpg

whenis it coming out for att???...

Tonystarks2984, thanks for the heads up. the next time i'm at the sprint store, i'll make sure i get rid of those mad extra programs running in the background.

on a similar note, i found some pics of the "att fuze" version. they switched up the fifth row to symbols and kept the same "numeric pad" within the keyboard.

fuze8.jpg

fuze9.jpg
Yea saw this over at XDA. I def prefer the number row instead of the symbols. Looks like they got rid of the front facing cam as well. Wonder ifthey axed the FM radio too.

I def think its dropping next week. AT&T was one of the main reasons why best buy got their shipments early. Sprint wanted to get their version outbefore AT&T did. If they didn't then that "1 month exclusivity" would have been a waste and feared that customers might switch.

AT&T Fuze = So copped...Well it's a toss up between that and the Nokia e71...But I've wanted the Touch Pro since I first laid eyes on it, and sincethe unlocked version from HTC is so expensive, this will be a great alternative, reasonable priced IMO.
pimp.gif

sucks for AT&T users that the fuze has the ever so-hated blue button for the numbers
smh.gif

but yooo, copped the touch pro today at BB...around 260 after tax.

thanks to everyone who posted on the BB matter...it's appreciated!!!!

will throw some pics up later, but i must say, the phone is smooooth....just did the update as well.

tonystrarks, got any suggestions for applications to DL?

Been with Sprint since '97....and they ain't trying to hook a brotha up. Best they could give me was $75 off and a $75 mail-in rebate (I hate thosethings). Ended up dropping $600 on the Mogul last year (mistake), and I do not want to invest $400 for this phone. Looks like I will be putting my bid in oneBay this Monday. Sprint shows absolutely 0 love for long standing costumers.

-The Juice

fuze8.jpg

fuze9.jpg
Yea saw this over at XDA. I def prefer the number row instead of the symbols. Looks like they got rid of the front facing cam as well. Wonder if they axed the FM radio too.

I def think its dropping next week. AT&T was one of the main reasons why best buy got their shipments early. Sprint wanted to get their version out before AT&T did. If they didn't then that "1 month exclusivity" would have been a waste and feared that customers might switch.
AT&T always gets rid of the front cameras because once they (video calls) come into affect, then people with AT&T (inlcuding myself) willhave to buy a new phone in order to use the feature. Sucks, but that's the way it is. It's just business.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

sucks for AT&T users that the fuze has the ever so-hated blue button for the numbers
smh.gif

but yooo, copped the touch pro today at BB...around 260 after tax.

thanks to everyone who posted on the BB matter...it's appreciated!!!!

will throw some pics up later, but i must say, the phone is smooooth....just did the update as well.

tonystrarks, got any suggestions for applications to DL?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom