HTC TOUCH PRO / MDA VARIO IV / XV6850 / FUZE

I still consider Best Buy. I bought the phone for 500 including tax. Ended up getting the phone for 165 after a 150+75 credit from sprint and a 110 creditfrom best buy. Not to mention still sendin in the mail in rebate form. Phone is FIYAH!!

Originally Posted by Tonystarks2984

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

just gave them a ring, they saw I had an unresolved issue from my last call a few days back. Dude said he would do $350 and the $100 rebate, so not too bad. I just need to sell this iPod to my boy now

Starks, I keep hearing about this $70 credit people keep emailing eCare and getting. Can you fill me in?
Apparently they are getting it just for upgrading their contract for two more yrs. My boy did it but I havent looked into to it. I was just happy getting the phone lol.

Ima check it out tho see what they sayin on the forums then email ecare and see whats good. He said when he did it, the sprint told him about it. He didnt even know that he got that as a bonus, he just called to confirm his Sero was still in check.

okay cool, when I get mine i'ma e-mail them about it since I had to re-up for another 2yrs which is cool, since i've been reading SERO customers areeligible for an upgrade every year
smile.gif

Hey TStarks um doesnt slide 2 unlock cause memory leakage on WinMo phones? Cause I know when I got the Mogul. It was advised not to use it due to memoryleakage.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Tonystarks2984

just gave them a ring, they saw I had an unresolved issue from my last call a few days back. Dude said he would do $350 and the $100 rebate, so not too bad. I just need to sell this iPod to my boy now

Starks, I keep hearing about this $70 credit people keep emailing eCare and getting. Can you fill me in?
Apparently they are getting it just for upgrading their contract for two more yrs. My boy did it but I havent looked into to it. I was just happy getting the phone lol.

Ima check it out tho see what they sayin on the forums then email ecare and see whats good. He said when he did it, the sprint told him about it. He didnt even know that he got that as a bonus, he just called to confirm his Sero was still in check.

okay cool, when I get mine i'ma e-mail them about it since I had to re-up for another 2yrs which is cool, since i've been reading SERO customers are eligible for an upgrade every year
smile.gif
I heard that too. I cant get that to work for my brother's sero line tho. He under contract for about 1.5 yrs and they told him only $75credit repeatedly. He gave up tho, he didnt even want the pro, he wanted the Diamond.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Hey TStarks um doesnt slide 2 unlock cause memory leakage on WinMo phones? Cause I know when I got the Mogul. It was advised not to use it due to memory leakage.

-The Juice

Nope not so far. Also again the problem with the mogul was tht 64mb of mem. Had to watch your back for everything. 1 or 2 heavy usage programs and all of that64mb is done.

1b82550e3a43b571dc84f48be386234f22c1bd6.jpg

Thats mine right now Running Touchflo, Beejive & S2U2. The bulk of that is coming from Beejive and Touchflo. S2U2 barely does anything to it.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Been with Sprint since '97....and they ain't trying to hook a brotha up. Best they could give me was $75 off and a $75 mail-in rebate (I hate those things). Ended up dropping $600 on the Mogul last year (mistake), and I do not want to invest $400 for this phone. Looks like I will be putting my bid in on eBay this Monday. Sprint shows absolutely 0 love for long standing costumers.

-The Juice

where you messed up is by not going directly to retentions, telling them your phone acts up all the time and you're looking at an iPhone or G1 and ready toswitch

AT&T users....

I heard it drops Tuesday (says 12 Hail Marys) and it will be $249.99 with contract (says 7 Our Fathers)

Originally Posted by areyouin729

AT&T users....

I heard it drops Tuesday (says 12 Hail Marys) and it will be $249.99 with contract (says 7 Our Fathers)
So if I'm currently on a family plan. I'd have to get a 2 year contract extension and a seperate individual plan to get it for 249.99

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

AT&T users....

So if I'm currently on a family plan. I'd have to get a 2 year contract extension and a seperate individual plan to get it for 249.99
i dunno how it all works, ive always been on my own plan

damn the XDAdev site is so much, i'm lost, aggrevated AND confused
ohwell.gif
lol told u alot of u gonna look at that site like !*#?.

Start off with ppcgeeks first!

The XDA site is for when u have a grip on most of the things needed to do most hacks. How to hack registries, change codes, overwrite key files, etc. Itsgonna look like a huge dictionary with mad words and threads talkin bout everything.

Like I said also PPCgeeks gets alot of their things from XDA, just made it simplier to understand. They're more helpful and will point u more in the rightdirection. Search there first, if they dont have a thread on it, start one. U'll get help.

To be honest I just recently started goin XDA heavily since september when they discovered how to put the touch flo 2d on the mogul. Im still not a mastercompared to those guys, im bout a sophmore lol.

Keep both sites bookmarked. Once ur ready to branch out at least ull have it.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

my boy TStarks is GOD
laugh.gif
u crazy son. Just keep the knowledge *edited* going. Anybody needs help and u can help em out, spread the word
pimp.gif

Damn man 1st the best buys sold out b4 the Nov1st 30% off then the sprint store around my way is closed for some reason..Im thinking about just ordering it.

ohwell.gif
It's that way at first and you'll have to accept that you'll probably do a hard reset or two before you figure out exactly what you doand don't want on your phone.

Any specific questions you have?

Tony you seem to have the HTC game on lock so I got a question for you.

I have the og touch and want to know when this will drop

This is the touch I am waiting on. I like touch pro but I don't like the key board.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

ohwell.gif
It's that way at first and you'll have to accept that you'll probably do a hard reset or two before you figure out exactly what you do and don't want on your phone.

Any specific questions you have?

well, for starters I want to flash my rom with some sick created ones which i've seen in the past on there, but I can't find them rightnow. I'mlooking moreso for my current phone (CDMA Touch = Vogue) but I don't know where they're located.

Originally Posted by tupac003

touch HD isnt releasing in the US

mad.gif

Why not?

cuz HTC said they wont
laugh.gif
Honestly I dont know the "official" reason

[h1]HTC Touch HD won't be coming to the U.S.[/h1]
Posted by Bonnie Cha 17 comments
ScreenHunter_01_Oct._07_17.00.gif
(Credit: HTC)

We hate to be the bearer of bad news, and you may have already heard or received the official HTC tweet, but the Taiwanese smartphone manufacturer has decided not to bring the HTC Touch HD to the United States.

The tweet reads:
"sad news, US. we looked into it- by the time we could bring Touch HD to the states, it would be old news. we do have other cool stuff coming."

Hoping that it was some kind of hoax or miscommunication (or maybe it was just denial), we double-checked with our HTC contact, who confirmed the story. I suppose there is some consolation that there's "other cool stuff coming," but it's hard to forget the Touch HD's spacious 3.8-inch, VGA touch screen. Better dish soon, HTC, because you've whet our appetite and we're hungry.

TRUST dude I was gonna hold out for this, but once they said it's not coming stateside I said F it and got onto the touchPRO

Saw the Touch Pro in person. Can't wait to get mines Tuesday. Havent been excited since i got my Mogul.

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

AT&T users....

You will need to get a two year extension, but you should still be able to stay on your family plan. If your family plan doesn't includedata, you will need to add that for this phone individually.

Back
Top Bottom