HTC TOUCH PRO / MDA VARIO IV / XV6850 / FUZE

probably a good 200+ if it's nearly brand new...

mine's pretty messed up, so i'm just tryin to get like 100.

Can someone create a list of accessories I should invest in. I'm about to do some Ebay shopping tonight. What all comes with it and what should I belooking out for?

1 gb micro sd
2 stylus'
charger
headphones
usb
some convertor (usb to headphone or somethin)

oops, forgot...case too...looks somethin like this...

ec6a_10.JPG

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Can someone create a list of accessories I should invest in. I'm about to do some Ebay shopping tonight. What all comes with it and what should I be looking out for?
Be careful with extra or extended batteries. Hold off on purchasing some right now.
I'd advise to just wait a month or so until you invest in accessories. Let the market adapt to the CDMA Touch Pro.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

probably a good 200+ if it's nearly brand new...

mine's pretty messed up, so i'm just tryin to get like 100.

Damn I'm about to sell my Mogul then, and maybe even wifey's too. Which do you guys think I should sell on eBay or craigslist? Where do you think Iwould get more (the most) money for the phones?

try CL first so you avoid those terrible eBay fees

I would certainly go for at least a 4gb card, I opted for the 8 while thinking about returning it for a 16

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

What's my best bet at getting the highest price for it eBay or craigslist?
Like any listing, detailed pictures, a reason for selling, and an aggressive price is the best way to list your phone.
And Holden, the phone doesn't feel big at all when you hold it in your hand.
I didn't think it would be bulky, but it's nice to see how small it looks next to other devices. I'm waiting to see what an extendedbattery looks like on this and the Diamond. I love having a keyboard and more importantly, expandable memory, but I only send 150-200 texts each month so,battery life takes a higher priority.

I like to stream radio and watch movies throughout the day and my Q9c can handle this without having to charge it in the middle of the day. My problem with itis its screen to overall device size ratio. Its 2.4" screen is less than half its overall size.

when I format my card, arent the folders and whatnot supposed to show up when it's done? Such as My Music and all that?

Just made an ad on craigslist for my phone, but when I went looking for it I couldn't find it only from the link that they provided in my e-mail they sentme.

Hopefully I can get $400 for both phones.

I really want this phone, but I spent some money stupidly and now I'm looking back kicking myself so I have to recoup some dough before I make a purchaselike this.

Just made an ad on craigslist for my phone, but when I went looking for it I couldn't find it only from the link that they provided in my e-mail they sent me.

I believe your e-mail has a message letting you know that it takes a little while for your listing to show up. Good luck selling your phones.

Does anyone have pictures of the Touch Pro next to any of the following devices: PPC6700 (HTC Apache), HTC Touch (Vogue/6900; w/ extended battery too), orMotorola Q9c w/ the extended battery?

I own both the 6700 and the Q9c so a picture of the Pro next to any of these would really let me get a handle on its size. I'm thinking about purchasing aused Touch, so a pic' of those two next to each other would be appreciated as well.

To those of you that currently own a Touch Pro, how much better do videos loaded from your memory card look than on your previous phone? How's it compareto an iPhone/iPod Touch?

Thanks.

Maaaan, if I got the phone it would be totally unnecessary. I'm honestly mad they took them cheap a** Touches off cuz that is more my speed......

If you can find nobody legit on eBay to buy your phone, secondrotation.com buys electronics and pays quickly via Paypal. I sell them my electronics after theycrap out and stop working, just to get something from them. As for whoever asked about accessories, definitely get that mini usb to 3.5mm adapter (should beless than 5$ shipped), get an FM transmitter (same price) so you can listen to stuff off your phone in your car or on a boombox that isn't new enough tohave line in capabilities, I'm probably just going to rock with my Mogul case or whatever comes with it stock, and whatever cables it takes to utilize theTV out feature. I don't know if that will come with it or not.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Maaaan, if I got the phone it would be totally unnecessary. I'm honestly mad they took them cheap a** Touches off cuz that is more my speed......

you lookin to cop a touch fam?
nerd.gif

I quoted dude 100 on my 6800 today. didn't think i could get 200 for it. oh well, every little bit helps. if somebody else wants it for a 'better'price, i might have to press that button.

secondrotation.com gives 101$ if you have a charger, battery, and the usb cable. You then click add to box, and they'll send you a postage prepaid box inthe mail, you send the phone, then they paypal u when they get it.

that's pretty weak though, only $101 plus losing paypal fees.

waddup btw datznasty? pick up the touch pro yet?

I know, I was just throwing it out there for those who don't want to go through the hassle of eBay. Nah, I still haven't called Sprint yet to see if Ican get it for sub 300$ Like I said, they talkin' about 75$ off, off 575$ or 600$, damn that.

I need this in my life, but that no Skyfire is still close to a deal breaker for me. Dude says the Opera works fully with integrated flash so I'll take himat his word, but if not I'm going to be mad.

But this TV out feature seems like it's going to make up for it. I got a 50 inch screen in the living room. I got flicks off of dailymotion, 2 + 2= yes!

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

If you can find nobody legit on eBay to buy your phone, secondrotation.com buys electronics and pays quickly via Paypal. I sell them my electronics after they crap out and stop working, just to get something from them. As for whoever asked about accessories, definitely get that mini usb to 3.5mm adapter (should be less than 5$ shipped), get an FM transmitter (same price) so you can listen to stuff off your phone in your car or on a boombox that isn't new enough to have line in capabilities, I'm probably just going to rock with my Mogul case or whatever comes with it stock, and whatever cables it takes to utilize the TV out feature. I don't know if that will come with it or not.
yo how legit are they
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

If you can find nobody legit on eBay to buy your phone, secondrotation.com buys electronics and pays quickly via Paypal. I sell them my electronics after they crap out and stop working, just to get something from them. As for whoever asked about accessories, definitely get that mini usb to 3.5mm adapter (should be less than 5$ shipped), get an FM transmitter (same price) so you can listen to stuff off your phone in your car or on a boombox that isn't new enough to have line in capabilities, I'm probably just going to rock with my Mogul case or whatever comes with it stock, and whatever cables it takes to utilize the TV out feature. I don't know if that will come with it or not.
yo how legit are they
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Legit.

I got $100 for my old 6700.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

yo how legit are they
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Legit.

I got $100 for my old 6700.

pimp.gif
say no more .. i have mad old electronic *$@+ laying around that i knoi wont get nothin for on ebay w/ all the stress
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

secondrotation.com offered 100 for my 6800 in excellent condition
indifferent.gif
well i just put 3 items in my box $ 341
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Stuff was just collecting dust in a old box

Back