HTC TOUCH PRO / MDA VARIO IV / XV6850 / FUZE

Originally Posted by illmatickal

Originally Posted by Tonystarks2984

is there a way to "lock device" like the mogul?
nerd.gif
With what a pin? Or lock it so that it doesn't press buttons while in the pocket?
lock it so that it doesn't press buttons
Forgot to mention....It locks and unlocks

-------------------------------------------------

Slide to unlock (S2U2)

Basically its a slider to unlock your phone just like the Iphone's. U can also have it slide to unlock to answer your phone calls. Wallpapers are also changeable for this app.

Heres what the app looks like and the default pic

779d1204898606-slide2unlock-better-than-default-windows-screen-lock-customisable-too-screen.jpg

Heres what mines look like

edited
ohwell.gif

Cant show mine inlandscape tho but its a Roxy Reynolds pic
pimp.gif

Heres what the slide to answer looks like

Where that white box is, if you have a Picture for that contact, thats what would appear.

Slide to Unlock (S2U2)

When u click the link, to the right of the page click S2U2.
Scroll down, download and install the VGA version
With any application that u get, take some time and READ the readme file.
Itll tell u instructions on what to do, including changing clocks and wallpapers
-------------------------------------

Damn it's looking like a no go for two phones right now.

I am eligible for an upgrade, but my girl has to wait until next year for hers.

If she waits until December they'll give her $75 dollars off, but her phone will still cost $500 thus bringing the price of both to $800.

I'll make back $300 from selling both of my Mougul's, but that's still a $500 hit... nah chill and it's not even an event. I can probably dothat as one of her Xmas gifts for her or something.

Anyone have any insight about finding a way around this?

She would be the main person that I'm hitting up on the phone that's why I want her to get it too.

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

Originally Posted by areyouin729

so what the hell is the deal with AT&T???

they are crooks, my name isnt the primary name on the account so I went to have it switched today (my name is on the account) and they are telling me I have to sign a 1 yr contract and pay $28 to change the name, I just
laugh.gif
at those idiots

I hung up on them, my contract is up in 1 month, they can suck it
So you got the Fuze already or wat?
nope it didnt drop today...i'm getting annoyed b/c my Razr is on it's last legs
Word, Im thinking I can hold off until January though till I'm due for an upgrade, I'm still using my Razr right now and I'm hellatired of it, I was leaning towards the iphone but after seeing my friends touch pro on sprint I know i need the fuze.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

If she waits until December they'll give her $75 dollars off, but her phone will still cost $500 thus bringing the price of both to $800.

I'll make back $300 from selling both of my Mougul's, but that's still a $500 hit... nah chill and it's not even an event. I can probably do that as one of her Xmas gifts for her or something.

She would be the main person that I'm hitting up on the phone that's why I want her to get it too.
email ecare. they're giving me an extra 100$ credit after the regular online price of 299 (after 100$ rebate). I'm going to be checking mybank account like every 5 minutes on Friday and soon as that paycheck hits, I'm ordering it. Then it's off to the Sprint store to flip my current Mogul(which actually really does have some hardware issues) into a new one for eBay purposes

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I'll make back $300 from selling both of my Mougul's, but that's still a $500 hit... nah chill and it's not even an event. I can probably do that as one of her Xmas gifts for her or something.

email ecare. they're giving me an extra 100$ credit after the regular online price of 299 (after 100$ rebate). I'm going to be checking my bank account like every 5 minutes on Friday and soon as that paycheck hits, I'm ordering it. Then it's off to the Sprint store to flip my current Mogul (which actually really does have some hardware issues) into a new one for eBay purposes

So you're getting the phone for $200 then?

What's the email address for ecare?

What do I/did you tell them to get hooked up?

I just used the contact us link on Sprint.com, told dude about how the local store was being %@%%%@! and only wanted to give me 75$ off the 599 MSRP and noteven matching the sprint.com price, which of course won't let me upgrade online because I got Sero.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I just used the contact us link on Sprint.com, told dude about how the local store was being %@%%%@! and only wanted to give me 75$ off the 599 MSRP and not even matching the sprint.com price, which of course won't let me upgrade online because I got Sero.

Okay will do.

So you're getting the phone for $200 then correct?

what a %++# bummer...

I picked up my phone from UPS at 8pm, got home at 845, activated it online at about 915, turned the phone on and it wouldnt finalize, so I had to call it in,was on the phone back and forth trying to get it fixed and at 10pm the CS office computers go down, and I was stuck. Will have to finish in the morning
frown.gif

Just got off the phone with sprint earlier this morning
Got this phone for $200 because I kept complaining about my
mogul
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone got updates on the fuze?

[h1]http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2008/11/05/we-have-lift-off-att-fuze-hits-att-stores/[/h1]
[h1]We have lift off: AT&T Fuze demo units hit AT&T stores![/h1]
Posted by The Boy Genius on Nov 5, 2008 1:35 pm 30 comments Filed in AT&T, Exclusives, HTC, Handsets, UMTS

Well, that didn't take long! It now seems as if AT&T Fuze demo units have started popping up in AT&T corporate stores across the country. We weren't given any sort of launch information, but hey, it can't be too long now, can it? There's a couple more shots after the jump for all your dirty Windows Mobile fans. We can't wait to get one of these…

fuzeinstorelarge.jpg

fuzeinstorelarge2.jpg

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Anyone got updates on the fuze?

[h1]http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2008/11/05/we-have-lift-off-att-fuze-hits-att-stores/[/h1]
[h1]We have lift off: AT&T Fuze demo units hit AT&T stores![/h1]
Posted by The Boy Genius on Nov 5, 2008 1:35 pm 30 comments Filed in AT&T, Exclusives, HTC, Handsets, UMTS

Well, that didn't take long! It now seems as if AT&T Fuze demo units have started popping up in AT&T corporate stores across the country. We weren't given any sort of launch information, but hey, it can't be too long now, can it? There's a couple more shots after the jump for all your dirty Windows Mobile fans. We can't wait to get one of these…

fuzeinstorelarge.jpg

fuzeinstorelarge2.jpg

hmmmm...Im assuming he took that pic couple secs after the keyboard slid out cause touch flo is still in portrait mode.

At anyrate im dyin to see what yall get as far as hardware and software.

nerd.gif
With what a pin? Or lock it so that it doesn't press buttons while in the pocket?

Slide to unlock (S2U2)

Basically its a slider to unlock your phone just like the Iphone's. U can also have it slide to unlock to answer your phone calls. Wallpapers are also changeable for this app.

779d1204898606-slide2unlock-better-than-default-windows-screen-lock-customisable-too-screen.jpg

edited
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

Where that white box is, if you have a Picture for that contact, thats what would appear.

Slide to Unlock (S2U2)

Itll tell u instructions on what to do, including changing clocks and wallpapers

mad.gif
mad.gif
I HATE the learning curve with new things.

I put the cab into my memory card. I use file explorer and it won't let me access my card...why?

nerd.gif

Slide to unlock (S2U2)

edited
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

Slide to Unlock (S2U2)

mad.gif
mad.gif
I HATE the learning curve with new things.

I put the cab into my memory card. I use file explorer and it won't let me access my card...why?

Did u recently take out the card? Try reinserting the card, sometimes it happens.

Now this one thing I miss about my mogul. For the TP the card slot is under the battery cover
mad.gif
and that thing is a pia most times.
areyouin729 wrote:
TonyStarks is on his HTC phone A game

you should work for them
laugh.gif
I wish.

All of a sudden it showed up, it's been in since I got home last night. I hate when electronics act ******ed
laugh.gif

Now I got it installed, how do I go about changing the images that appear when its locked? I went through the settings but it's a bit confusing

All of a sudden it showed up, it's been in since I got home last night. I hate when electronics act ******ed
laugh.gif

Now I got it installed, how do I go about changing the images that appear when its locked? I went through the settings but it's a bit confusing
Ima post some changes that I did

Lock when back light turns off - on

Date Foramt - option 2

time format - option 2

The appointments u can leave on or off. I leave em off cause then it taks up screen space

Caller ID - Fullscreen
Slide to answer - always (this is up to you, but I like that feature)

Wallpaper settings leave em for now. When they find some animated VGA wallpapers then we can switch those

Appearance - Tuen off all curtains. They give u the grey bar for the top and bottom. Takes away from the pic

Down where it says Display mode in adavanced - Raw Buffer
--------------------------------

The wallpapers now. Get the image u want to be the wallpaper (Remember portrait 480x640 , landscape 640x480)

rename the image to wallpaper, for landscape wallpaperL

Copy them and put them in to the gfx folder in the S2U2 folder (file explorer/mydevice/program files/S2U2/gfx)

It should ask u if u want to replaces the files, agree.

U can test to see if it works by press the power button to turn it off then back on.

The reason I got mine is because I've been calling and complaining for the past few months or so
and I guess they keep a record of it, usually there would be nothing wrong with my phone just lil things
but today my phone really started messing up freezing and everything and I called them and the lady just
told me she'll hook me up with it at the lowest price, plus a $100 credit towards my account
pimp.gif

I just got back from picking mine up from UPS. I'll be going to get it activated tomorrow. Tonystarks, be expecting a bunch of PM's from me because I am extremely illiterate to some of theterminology being used and I'll need you to simplify things even further for me. For example, what the heck is a cab? Sorry, this is my first phone of thiskind. I'm upgrading from that God awful Upstage.

Back
Top Bottom