How Serious Is The Crime In Chicago

the surrounding cities like Harvey and Calumet really aint much different than the chi. same bull basically. Harvey is horrible. u really gotta travel far to get away from it. 

Man... last time there was a shooting outside a club in my city they down right shut the club down.

And the only shootings happen outside of clubs.

I'd hate to live in a city like that..

Man... last time there was a shooting outside a club in my city they down right shut the club down.

And the only shootings happen outside of clubs.

I'd hate to live in a city like that..

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Giuliani should run for Mayor in Chi and straighten yall out.

How yall still be having the highest or one of the highest murders and murder this past decade just doesn't make sense.

eyes.gif
  Good luck with that. Ain't no straightening out folks who'll go to war with the police. Its damn near a lost cause around this way fam.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Giuliani should run for Mayor in Chi and straighten yall out.

How yall still be having the highest or one of the highest murders and murder this past decade just doesn't make sense.

eyes.gif
  Good luck with that. Ain't no straightening out folks who'll go to war with the police. Its damn near a lost cause around this way fam.

Damn Chicago sounds wild. A year ago I went to Mexico to do some research with some classmates and we had to stop in Ciudad Juarez. Now that is a scary place. We literally heard gunshots every 1/2 hour

Damn Chicago sounds wild. A year ago I went to Mexico to do some research with some classmates and we had to stop in Ciudad Juarez. Now that is a scary place. We literally heard gunshots every 1/2 hour

DC wasn't anything like that....I was there all week.

My friend lives in Chicago and says it really %@%#%+ up.

DC wasn't anything like that....I was there all week.

My friend lives in Chicago and says it really %@%#%+ up.

most of the violence is in the south and west side of chicago. Most of the north side is fairly calm but still some reckless people up here too. How come oprah never addresses the violence in chicago?

most of the violence is in the south and west side of chicago. Most of the north side is fairly calm but still some reckless people up here too. How come oprah never addresses the violence in chicago?

It's messed up lately. I have a lot of friends in the police and it has gotten worse and worse. Mostly due to the lack or respect from the public and the mayor. I know it don't help when there are some idiot cops making noise.

Really though I visited LA and talked to some of the cops there. They were crazy sad. Out west cops get paid so much more because a)no one respects them and b) no one wants that job.

There are less and less police out there every year. Now with this commissioner it's gotten worse.

My best friend works in the worst district in Chicago. He lives on the north side with me and it's a WHOLE OTHER WORLD. It is bad.

There are more gangs than there were in the 90's, innocent kids getting shot up.

Now the cops are getting shot up. Anyone with a brain knows this last guy didn't get shot in a car jacking. Who gets car jacked while in uniform? If i'm gonna jack a car I'm going to look at grandma getting in the buick not an off duty cop still in uniform.

Daley...smh.

It's messed up lately. I have a lot of friends in the police and it has gotten worse and worse. Mostly due to the lack or respect from the public and the mayor. I know it don't help when there are some idiot cops making noise.

Really though I visited LA and talked to some of the cops there. They were crazy sad. Out west cops get paid so much more because a)no one respects them and b) no one wants that job.

There are less and less police out there every year. Now with this commissioner it's gotten worse.

My best friend works in the worst district in Chicago. He lives on the north side with me and it's a WHOLE OTHER WORLD. It is bad.

There are more gangs than there were in the 90's, innocent kids getting shot up.

Now the cops are getting shot up. Anyone with a brain knows this last guy didn't get shot in a car jacking. Who gets car jacked while in uniform? If i'm gonna jack a car I'm going to look at grandma getting in the buick not an off duty cop still in uniform.

Daley...smh.

son...i would body all of southside chicago, liek lets be serious,,,im a New Yorker

son...i would body all of southside chicago, liek lets be serious,,,im a New Yorker

Back
Top Bottom