How Serious Is The Crime In Chicago

Time out do I had to video Hyde park %%%# is sweeter then getting that raw {(')}

It's a Lil rough around the edges but no where near a hood

interesting... i met some girl the other day here in San Antonio that said she was from Englewood in Chicago... parents sent her down for the summer...

interesting... i met some girl the other day here in San Antonio that said she was from Englewood in Chicago... parents sent her down for the summer...

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

I'm from New York and it doesn't get it in like that anymore. With all of the gentrification going on, the police presence has become a lot stronger in the once bad neighborhoods. There's still certain parts of the city (most of the Bronx, Bushwick, Brownsville, parts of the Stuy) where you don't want to get caught after dark but I don't think any major metropolitan city is seeing Chicago when it comes to crime.
NYC doesn't represent all of New York

There are plenty areas upstate that are hood as hell

New Burgh
Utica
Hempstead(and other parts of long island)
Downtown albany
Some parts of buffalo
Some parts of rochester
Yonkers
Schenectady
Mamaroneck

I'm from New York and it doesn't get it in like that anymore. With all of the gentrification going on, the police presence has become a lot stronger in the once bad neighborhoods. There's still certain parts of the city (most of the Bronx, Bushwick, Brownsville, parts of the Stuy) where you don't want to get caught after dark but I don't think any major metropolitan city is seeing Chicago when it comes to crime.

New Burgh
Utica
Downtown albany
Some parts of buffalo
Some parts of rochester
Yonkers
Schenectady
Mamaroneck

laugh.gif
pero klk, that looks more like a gang bang then a fight

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

fried of mine used to live in what I think is LakeView area. That place was great.
Thats where I live.  It is really nice, just the random idiot and drunks are all we deal with.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

fried of mine used to live in what I think is LakeView area. That place was great.
Thats where I live.  It is really nice, just the random idiot and drunks are all we deal with.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

New Burgh
Utica
Downtown albany
Some parts of buffalo
Some parts of rochester
Yonkers
Schenectady
Mamaroneck
Dude said NYC a few pages back. We talking about cities not entire states. I'm addressing the situation. I know how Upstate gets down. I was up there for the last four years. Rochester, Utica, Syracuse, parts of Albany and Buffalo are rough.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

New Burgh
Utica
Downtown albany
Some parts of buffalo
Some parts of rochester
Yonkers
Schenectady
Mamaroneck
Dude said NYC a few pages back. We talking about cities not entire states. I'm addressing the situation. I know how Upstate gets down. I was up there for the last four years. Rochester, Utica, Syracuse, parts of Albany and Buffalo are rough.

Back
Top Bottom