How Serious Is The Crime In Chicago

Man, it's not the Chicago.  It's the knuckleheads that live in Chicago.  How do you shoot at a cop all regular like it's going to the mailbox? 
smh.gif

Put white people or decent minorities in those slum areas, and watch it turn around for the better.  It's similar to Harlem, where they pretty much forced the majortity of dope dealers in to early retirement when gentrification came about, and when that happenend, the white people came and now it's better.

Originally Posted by Steve212

Man, it's not the Chicago.  It's the knuckleheads that live in Chicago.  How do you shoot at a cop all regular like it's going to the mailbox? 
smh.gif

Then they make their way up this way
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Steve212

smh.gif

Then they make their way up this way
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

IMO, things went from bad to worse when Cabrini Green, Robert Taylor homes and Ida B.Wells homes were all torn down due to gentrification...all that area was prime real estate. Those 3 housing projects alone had almost 300,000 people, so NOW instead of having all the violence in one area, you've now spread it out across the city more than it already was. The only places that haven't been "infected" yet are places like Hoffman Estates where the houses start at $600,000+, but it goes down all around the city and surrounding areas.
This is basically what happened. 

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

IMO, things went from bad to worse when Cabrini Green, Robert Taylor homes and Ida B.Wells homes were all torn down due to gentrification...all that area was prime real estate. Those 3 housing projects alone had almost 300,000 people, so NOW instead of having all the violence in one area, you've now spread it out across the city more than it already was. The only places that haven't been "infected" yet are places like Hoffman Estates where the houses start at $600,000+, but it goes down all around the city and surrounding areas.
This is basically what happened. 

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

fried of mine used to live in what I think is LakeView area. That place was great.
Pretty much.

I outlined what I believed to be the "bad" areas.

qsoxog.gif

fried of mine used to live in what I think is LakeView area. That place was great.
Pretty much.

qsoxog.gif

Kneesh... I know we're a lot older than when we joined this site, but seeing your scribbles on that colorful !*% map just made me think of you as 12 all over again
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Kneesh... I know we're a lot older than when we joined this site, but seeing your scribbles on that colorful !*% map just made me think of you as 12 all over again
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Pretty much.

qsoxog.gif
It's interesting that you circled Hyde Park.  B4 I moved here, I'd heard all this great stuff about it.  Then I moved here and found out it's deep in the hood. 

Pretty much.

qsoxog.gif
It's interesting that you circled Hyde Park.  B4 I moved here, I'd heard all this great stuff about it.  Then I moved here and found out it's deep in the hood. 

Pretty much.

qsoxog.gif

Pretty much.

qsoxog.gif

Pretty much.

qsoxog.gif

Pretty much.

qsoxog.gif

Back
Top Bottom