How Serious Is The Crime In Chicago

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

Depends on where you live and who you associate with.

If you are not "bout that life," than there are no worries.

Also you dont want to start stuff with people you don't know, cause you never know who that somebody is. Just keep it moving.
You must not live there, or even visited before...

I just arrived in Chicago today and all I can think is what a great city this is. I'm staying in Downtown though so I guess Im around all the tourist stuff.

PS - Can anyone recommend me the best deep dish pizza joint?

I just arrived in Chicago today and all I can think is what a great city this is. I'm staying in Downtown though so I guess Im around all the tourist stuff.

PS - Can anyone recommend me the best deep dish pizza joint?

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Also you dont want to start stuff with people you don't know, cause you never know who that somebody is. Just keep it moving.
You couldn't be more wrong. I've lived in Chicago all my life.

Im pretty sure I know what Im talking about.

Couldn't be more WRONG. Ive lived in Chicago my whole life.

Im pretty sure I know what Im talking about bub. Are you from Chicago? Or visited? Do tell.

Im pretty sure I know what Im talking about bub. Are you from Chicago? Or visited? Do tell.

Originally Posted by nick0lis

its good if you stay on the right side...
2367515373_515ff7a325.jpg

Well seeing the article speaks on innocent folks getting their wigs pilt, I would have to think Cameroon is correct. Just say nothing happened to you just yet.

I have heard of other stories in which little girls have been caught in the line of fire. So yea, innocent folks don't seem like they are safe in those streets either.

I am not about that life, I am cool here in DC. But the way folks speak of Chicago is everyone has a chance of getting their wig pilt.
tired.gif

Well seeing the article speaks on innocent folks getting their wigs pilt, I would have to think Cameroon is correct. Just say nothing happened to you just yet.

I have heard of other stories in which little girls have been caught in the line of fire. So yea, innocent folks don't seem like they are safe in those streets either.

I am not about that life, I am cool here in DC. But the way folks speak of Chicago is everyone has a chance of getting their wig pilt.
tired.gif

I don't even *$@! around with Chicago... truth is, I'm too confrontational. I'm on ofthose people that "think they hard". And what happens when an immovable object meets an unstoppable force? I don't even know. I don't wanna find out. Chicago is real man..

I don't even *$@! around with Chicago... truth is, I'm too confrontational. I'm on ofthose people that "think they hard". And what happens when an immovable object meets an unstoppable force? I don't even know. I don't wanna find out. Chicago is real man..

I still remember when I was visiting Chicago looking for colleges.

I was walking over by Lake Shore Drive when all of a sudden one car cut off another. One car kept it moving, but the other driver wasn't going out like that.

Dude really cocked the 9mm and sped off after him.
eek.gif
 I remember dude who had the gun was with a chick too. Had girl in the passanger side screaming "LET IT GO BABE"

That wasn't the funniest part though, the funniest part was that we were by hella people and none of them even flinched-as if it was an everyday thing.

Needless to say I went to CA for college.

I still remember when I was visiting Chicago looking for colleges.

I was walking over by Lake Shore Drive when all of a sudden one car cut off another. One car kept it moving, but the other driver wasn't going out like that.

Dude really cocked the 9mm and sped off after him.
eek.gif
 I remember dude who had the gun was with a chick too. Had girl in the passanger side screaming "LET IT GO BABE"

That wasn't the funniest part though, the funniest part was that we were by hella people and none of them even flinched-as if it was an everyday thing.

Needless to say I went to CA for college.

Visited numerous times...I'm from Indianapolis; I'm there at least 2-3 times a month...got people that stay on Aberdeen, Ashland, 79th, etc...

....and I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong. I apologize for the assumption.

Visited numerous times...I'm from Indianapolis; I'm there at least 2-3 times a month...got people that stay on Aberdeen, Ashland, 79th, etc...

....and I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong. I apologize for the assumption.

Back
Top Bottom